Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP
New clan huh? sweet, but un luckily for me i don't play ricochet anymore. So anyway have good luck wit ya clan by the way why don't u join vvv shalk?
speaking of RiP, how would one RWS like to see those very three initials in front of his nick? this once, i think i can speak on behalf of all RiP and offer you a position with our fine orginization.:)

don't make me beg ya buddy (i'll do it though if you want)...:D
|RFA|-Diablo,Oct 8 2003, 03:22 PM Wrote:New clan huh? sweet, but un luckily for me i don't play ricochet anymore. So anyway have good luck wit ya clan by the way why don't u join vvv shalk?
Because, my dear Diablo, Shalk is a co-leader of RiP. And though we've had our troubles, I believe RiP is a very strong clan right now, no reason to leave. It just occurred to me that the tag [*RiP*] can symbolize very high skill, but to many it may also symbolize defiant ones and trouble makers. Yet, the leaders have never gotten in trouble with the admins, and one leader and founder IS an admin. Sorry, that was totally off topic, just a little thought that entered my mind.
It's a clan for a tiny mod, let me say that I wouldn't give a shit if I were to have my tag removed as much as my clan leaders wouldn't give a shit if I were banned and unbanned 50 times over; yes, it's that good!

(Does this post make sense?)
actually, two leader/founders of RiP are admins...one senior and one junior. plus...two regular members are junior admins. RiP is like a mystery wrapped inside a conundrum stuffed deep into a quagmire.

my head hurts after trying to decipher acid's post but i think i know what he's getting at.
Shalk... co-leader means there is more than one leader and you are one of them... it doesn't mean you are or are not a founder or original leader. So yes, you are a co-leader, as is rulepool. And I am aware of who started the clan, I was in the server when the three of you were discussing a name, I was not saying anything to the contrary. You three began it, then recruited acid, then recruited me.

And by admin, I mean senior admin, because senior admins have access on all servers and ability to ban. Just stating the irony that we've had members banned and a leader than can ban. I know shalk is a junior admin, but wasn't completely relevant to my thought. Yeesh, pardon me for having abstract thinking. It's like someone saying that the United States began in 1776, then someone butting in and saying "No no, not exactly, that's just the year the Declaration of Independence was signed!" Well, no kidding, but you get the point, don't crap on it.
Sounds like you guys have been learning the school of Jabba thought.

btw Acid your making my eyes cross.
RiP, a new clan? I've seen G-boy with it (the tag) for a loonnng time.
not RIP the topic was split from VVV because it changed with diablos post
OK... it just seemed he thought it was a new clan.
what is this RiP thing anyway?