Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prison
I don't have too much to say. me and a couple other people were talking about it in game and I thought I'd post something about it. Say what you want, start your own discussions about prison. Share your thoughts about ANYTHING that could be prison related... it's as broad as broad can be.
school, untill you start taking stuff that you want to.
hand-cuffs work...fuzzy ones. =|

then you have the hard floors, metal rods to keep you in your cell and metal rods + discs to help you get strong enough to snap people when you get out. then there's salad tossing. =O

Prison, be there or be square...or circle.

It's obviously an amusement park. Vinny.
I believe prisons are becoming a problem. We're paying too much in taxes to keep people in high security prisons. I think we should extend capital punishment to cover other serious crimes. For those that need to be incarcerated, we should have more prisons like one in Arizona. They live on a military camp type thing, just bunk beds in tents sort of a thing, surrounded by fences and an assload of guards. Go back to putting prisoners to work, chain gangs, etc. It works, it really does. People who are going to do serious crimes will do them regardless... at least when they're in prison, we don't have to spend as much on them. For the less serious crimes, people will be discouraged from having to enter a prison that overworks them and is basically terrible living conditions. I have no sympathy for someone who does something to warrant prison time. No complaints from me about placing them in a shithole. Thank you.