Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new clan
Sup y'all? Well I decided recently to start a clan just because I felt like it. We're called mfkr, and currently it's just me so like there are some spots open. I'm accepting at the moment 5 members and then later on will open up more spots maybe depending how the clan looks.

Now you may ask, why would you want to join mfkr? Well I'll tell you I'm either the best rico player out there or damn near it. Another reason is because this is just a lax clan, nothing is serious enough to cause any strain on anyone in this clan. I don't currently have any real rules but just don't be looking like an idiot and treat people as you want to be treated. This does not mean you have to be a care bear or anything, but you don't have to be always busting someone's balls for no reason either. Well, let me know if you're interested.

[email protected]
uummm..... you forgot one thing......
whats mfkr stand for?
better be something nice
This thread just made me want to start playing Ricochet and pwn this guy to the ground. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are nowhere close to best:P
I never even heard of him.
16 is good, really good, kicks my ass, but he doesn't match up against Pique or KS, just depends on spamming luck.
Spamming luck you call it? Sure I can kill ya that way, but when you whine about it I'll decap you. Doesn't really matter to me. Magoo, bring it on ;D

Oh and about the name, mfkr doesn't stand for anything, it's just to throw people off. It was my first clan I was ever in, and I want to keep it alive with me, lots of sentimental value.

Jabba don't be shy, you know that I know that you know who I am :ph34r:
I think it's time that 16 and I had a match. If I can beat you, you're no where near the best. If you beat me, it at least doesn't rule it out. Yes, I am being modest. I could be arrogant if I wanted to be.