Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This goes out to everyone
Since g-boy challenged me, I accept. Anyone else up for a match, I accept. Dates and times please.
Depends on your timezone I guess... I'm freed up after 12pm PST on Friday... my last class of the week (and incidentally a midterm). Between now and then, way too busy with work and studying and such.
is it only restricted to arena? cuz i only do matches on DM1
When was the match? did I miss it? who won?
nope hasnt happened yet
I'm not exactly an avid dm ricochet player but I'm up for giving it a try.
Actually when I think about it I've only played the dm maps when ricochet was first released and a bit on steam because of the lack of arena servers.
well, im on #m1nt on IRC, if u can find me there, im sure we can one on one, i can always lock the vads server if its empty, or borrow sev's server, assuming he doesnt mind.
Me and Anon finally had our match on dm1. Now I won't lie and say I owned him even though the score may look like I did, it's only because I was teefing all the power ups.
[Image: rc_deathmatch0002.JPG]
Ack, hit the add button before I even finished, anyways.

Anon played really well, like he knew the jumps and stuff and it took an extremely long time for me to get the points because I was being a huge wuss :ph34r:
heh, wish i could have settled down earlier, i started to make it intresting towards your last 2 points.
Ok, for now 16 and I shall postpone our arena match until we either meet in the tourney or after we're both out or maybe we'll decide to just go for it... however, I now challange 16 to a dm1 match. I shall avenge you anon.
my suggestion would be to do a longer match, and to be as calm as humanly possible, i was too nervous.
Matches are always tough on the nerves for the first bit, but once you're into it, you realize how much fun you're having.

DM matches need to be for a duration, because of the size of the map(s) it's too hard to predict what score limit to set.
I'll accept a dm1 challenge from g-boy, but I don't expect to win:P.
Wha?,Oct 26 2003, 05:30 AM Wrote:Matches are always tough on the nerves for the first bit, but once you're into it, you realize how much fun you're having.
Thats true Wha... during my 15 min match with acid, for the first 10 mins i was really nervous. The remaining 5 mins was more fun:)