Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy Pique!
Can we expect some more of your spectacular "magic" come tournament time?^_^
what magic? i just used my uber 1337 ricochet ranger spam masta skills like you
Oh but there is one clear difference between my uber 1337 ricochet ranger spam masta skills and yours. Mine don't all come out in the form of all decaps.
cause it takes time to develop them skills grasshopper
Well perhaps in good time I'll learn those "skills" but in the mean time oh grand mastah hoppah, I've learned the art of aim! Go me.
its harder to aim with constant fire...just hold down the fire button and try to hit someone and youll learn your aim skills the ol cheapy way.
I do either or, depends on the person, someone like you just mindlessly jumping around is easier to pull off that sort of thing on.
yea i am quite mindless

what ever happened to the good ol rules of decap only?
What is the fun in that when you can't just spam push discs every now and then..., oh wait you've made a fix for that handy to yourself so you can be keeping up with the old rules and have fun at the same time. I salute you Pique.
cause i got 1337 hax to the max

is it me or does 16 seem a little naive to anyone else?
I don't know about the rest of you, but this is kinda funny to read the exchanges. I'm even more impressed that they're not resorting to lame name calling. Kudos people!:kiss:
[Image: icon_mastercard.gif]

New computer: $1500
Optical mouse: $45
Leather chair: $250
Half-Life CD: $60

Hearing the sound of a some poor Ricochet s.o.b.'s head being decapitated: Priceless.
I have now been dumbed for life.
i saw this unfold, i had to let it run its course, look at the times to.
beebs...that is without a doubt the creepiest/ugliest avatar i have ever seen...

:thumb:
i second asm's opinion. UGH! actually on second thought.... he may be boyfriend material hmmmm....;)
Thank you, thank you. I searched high and low for a good picture. I wanted to show my compassionate side :wub: while at the same time, show off my dumber-than-a-hanging-chad-voter quality :fart: that my family has come to respect and enjoy at dinner time.
[Image: icon_mastercard.gif]

New computer: $1500
Optical mouse: $45
Leather chair: $250
Half-Life CD: $60

Hearing the sound of a some poor Ricochet s.o.b.'s head being decapitated: Priceless.
i think if u had any picture editting software, u should change that pic to a prision photo, cuz u know thats where he/she is going anyway.