Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXHIBITIONS!!
got eleminated early from the tourny? didn't get to face that guy you wanted to? well now i'm putting up an exhibitions post. Request to play someone in an exhibition. That person agrees and you play a tourny-style match against that person.

Why do this you ask? you can just go to holdouts or pr0 servers and do that right? well this is 15 minutes (or longer you can decide) against the same person. This is for bragging rights. Ever wonder who is better: rulepool or gemakk? well if they agree to an exhibition, then we can all find out. :lol::D^_^

damn this sounds like an info-mercial...
Ok so I wanted to just relax this week before I played gboy, but I was feeling kinda bad and was playing under a noob name to kinda just play for fun, when shalk saw me and made me realize why I love this game. So him and I went to the other server and played for real, but for fun...and here's the final score of this exhibition.

Shalk 10 wins 25 points
CloudFuel 8 wins 24 points

- It was an awesome game, had lotsa fun...It was really close, cuz I'd win a match, then he'd win one, then I'd win one and he'd win one. It went to 5 almost everytime for about 6 rounds, then he won 2 in a row and I just never caught up....gg tho!

http://ut.gametigerclans.com/Tourny/rc_arena0000.jpg
I would like exhibition with my buddy frito.:bgf: