Poll: Well do you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
17.86%
5 17.86%
No
46.43%
13 46.43%
Undecided.
35.71%
10 35.71%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like me?
Post a message if you like, I just want to see what the general view on me is. If posting a message try to say why or why not if ya could, thanks.
I dont rly know you.. only seen you once in game so got nothing to hate you or like you.. Undecided..
Looks like you need a morale boost bud. Posting a survey as to who likes/dislikes you is not very good for the psyche.
WHY SHOULD YOU CARE?
Better to care now then when they find his limp body next to a bottle of his momma's sleeping pills.
im just being honest.... all your act by saying IM THE BEST! NO ONE CAN BEAT ME and bla and bla... i don't like this show off.
Shalk,Oct 31 2003, 02:03 PM Wrote:im just being honest.... all your act by saying IM THE BEST! NO ONE CAN BEAT ME and bla and bla... i don't like this show off.
Ditto..and you know this from the other thread we have had....
Undecided......

You act a little cocky at time but your an ok guy sometimes
If I knew who you really were, but until I know for sure, its undecided.
I can see it now, 16 dissapears and ANOTHER great player comes out of nowhere with a new name.
Personally I don't mind 16, I thinks he or she is an ok person and the cockiness
doesn't bother me at all.

oops
oops
but shak taught cb= who in turn taught 16= who in turn will teach? makes me scared to teach, I might dissappear.

edit or ps, but don't dissappear until you kick my butt in the tourney.
No.
Acid I don't know what you're all bent about but it shouldn't matter to you why I care, I would just like to know.

I appreciate the feedback guys, I just want to say I'm quite a bit different in game than my first few posts I made to these forums.

Jabba, I think I said it before, but I might not have. I've been around since way before Shakira and CB, and longer than most of you.

Anyways I just want to thank all of you for being honest with me, and I'll be honest with you all for why I'm asking. I just want to be able to fit in better with all of you, like sometimes I can have a blast playing a few games and then other times I get totally hounded by others. So I'm just going to take what you guys say and try to make myself better able to get along with others.
ok, honesty. I've played for 2.5 yrs, i've never seen the name 16........before. or faith, maybe someone came on and left but with no regularity on kia, pro, kah, vads, grits. and we(admins) have some fairly extensive lists. Its evident that you have played for quite some time, what is the purpose of hiding who are(started as and how you became who you are now). If you are someone that was banned before, then it doesn't matter as long as you don't act up, if you were someone good, or a clan leader, say so and screw the royals, be yourself and we will alway rejoice in playing you.

ps, on the heavier note. Seeing that alot of people are coming on just to screw with the servers, We(admins)do tend to screw back.
16, you are not a bad person, and I don't mind playing with you, but I still don't know you very well so i can't say for sure. If people like you or not really shouldn't matter to you, and plus, we have only seen how you act in a game, and we don't know who you really are, and could never know.
I vote null. I hardly know you. I know you so little that I can't even choose undecided.
i voted null as well, wasnt sure if i didnt like you, or didnt like our past history together.
I like you Shakira!^_^
:/ lil face,Nov 5 2003, 03:01 AM Wrote:I like you Shakira!^_^
I'll relay the message for you.
Only on Fridays.
That's cause you're too drunk to hate, it is the weekend after all.
silly question, but who r u?
never seen u before in my life, so ill vote null:)
Kind of hard to like you when your obviously hiding something. Also, you make fun of Acid head, and well, he defended me from start to finish so i gotta go against you, nothing personal.