Poll: How do you 'feel' about breasts implants?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Never had the opportunity to compare.
82.35%
28 82.35%
There is a distinct difference.
5.88%
2 5.88%
They feel different depending on the size.
5.88%
2 5.88%
They feel the same as natural.
0%
0 0%
I don't know I wouldn't touch a woman who had implants.
5.88%
2 5.88%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you 'feel' about breasts implants?
Ok I only expect mature responses **glares at certain individuals

I want to know what guys think about breasts implants. Are they just for looking at? I am sure you can tell the difference if you have felt both...well actually I am not sure which is why I am starting this debate. I want honest imput...I have searched and can't find anything that has a man's point of view on "feel".
never felt them, I do like the way they look on some women, others I don't. I don't like the wide cleavage that alot seem to give tho.
Well being only 15, I haven't had the chance. I think it looks ridiculous when girls get massive ones and make their whole body unbalanced. But feel sorry got no answer for ya ^_^
For just looking at, I prefer women that have a chest size that is proportional to their height and weight or smaller. I don't like huge breasts.

About how they feel. It depends on which kinds of implant the women have. There is saline (basically salt water), silicone and some new kind that I just heard of today that is a gel like substance that will not leak (or at least thats what they say.

The saline ones would make for a more bouncer cheat. Basically I think this would make the breast feel more like a water ballon but with a thicker skin.

Silicone ones are like thick syrup. While I don't think that you could push the breasts off to the side and they would slowly move back, I think it would feel harder then natural breasts do.

There is a new kind out in the market that are suppose to feel more like natural breast. They are made out of some sort of gel that even if the implant is sliced open, will not run like silicone or saline ones do. They are said to help make breasts more real feeling.

Really I think the only way you will know if a womans breasts are fake or not is to ask her, thou most women seem to keep it a secret and tell everyone that they are real even if they are fake.

Each woman has a different feel to their breasts. One woman might have harder feeling breasts while another one might have softer breast so I don't think its as easy to tell by sight or feeling which are fake or not.

Also with the quality of surgery today, any scars that might be left would be hard to find or even see. Each year the scars seem to get smaller and smaller also.
Personally, I think they'd make great furniture. The future of beanbags.
^_^
actually gwars, most women that I know that have them love to show them off(and no they are not strippers). One lady came to work and tried to get everone to see.
There is someone over here called Jordan (real name Katie Price) who has had four consecutive enlargements. I personally think she'll have enough silicon in there to power several computers.

At the end of the day, all cosmetic surgergy is making society around the world focus on the wrong things. Rather than fix things that are actually broken, we're throwing money on buying things to make us 'look' better, but it doesn't really change who we are underneath.

At least, I don't think you can have a personality transplant, as I for sure would have been asked to get one often enough.
I wouldn't know how they feel, but I know that they look quite nice, but only in certain proportions. Women who have breasts bigger than their heads are right out to lunch, IMO.
Natural feels better, and a woman without implants won that one contest on fox judging sex appeal. Who knows, it's fox.
Implants feel great...oh wait....it's how I feel...not how do they feel.

Boobs rox!
well pix is an expert on these things, look at his avatar. :lol:
Now here is a good poll. :P
Gotta love them implants.
They feel different, but what the hell... Its all good.
i hate implants....
i think they`re sick (the bad sick)....
exspecialy the big ones... i get grossed out by them...
don`t think i`ve seen small implants so i can`t say that they`re sick too....
but them huge ones like them BIG BIG ONES.... they can gtfo also.
Don't implants go UNDER all the natural fluffyness, anyway?

Go for it GRITS, I'll compare afterwards :upto:
* FuzzyShoting wonders why GRITS started this post :P
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
yeah they usually go under the natural 'fluffiness' and sometimes under the muscle so you would still only really feel the natural tissue, with the implant underneath. I think you would probably feel the implant in a small breasted woman who didnt have much of her own tissue to start with, but I have felt an implant (outside of a body) and they feel natural. I guess if no real scar tissue forms, it would be hard to tell the difference touching, but it seems to be easy to pick up on what 'looks' unnatural sometimes.
I started this poll because it came up in conversation with a player, and I can ask the question and get 'mature' responses to a real question easier.....usually
Not sure I would get implants, but as gravity gets me, I may think about a "lift"...but when the time comes I can defer that decision to Dr. Acid:blsh:
i dunno how the feeling with "false" is but i like it like tha nature made it :rolleyes:
but it is all a question of proportionality....
prefering natural ones:)
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
boobies?

can't beat the real thing! I had the pleasure of being with a girl with natural dd's once and let me tell you, IT WAS AWESOME MAN w00t! ^_^
wait grits is gettin implants? lol....
:/ lil face,Oct 5 2004, 11:38 PM Wrote:boobies?

can't beat the real thing! I had the pleasure of being with a girl with natural dd's once and let me tell you, IT WAS AWESOME MAN w00t! ^_^
LOL...... most mature response yet!:D
Trigun.Vash.Ace.Shot,Oct 9 2004, 07:34 PM Wrote:wait grits is gettin implants? lol....
I know you don't read entire threads so I will repost this for you

Quote:yeah they usually go under the natural 'fluffiness' and sometimes under the muscle so you would still only really feel the natural tissue, with the implant underneath. I think you would probably feel the implant in a small breasted woman who didnt have much of her own tissue to start with, but I have felt an implant (outside of a body) and they feel natural. I guess if no real scar tissue forms, it would be hard to tell the difference touching, but it seems to be easy to pick up on what 'looks' unnatural sometimes.
I started this poll because it came up in conversation with a player, and I can ask the question and get 'mature' responses to a real question easier.....usually
Not sure I would get implants, but as gravity gets me, I may think about a "lift"...but when the time comes I can defer that decision to Dr. Acid 

and I did say "most" players respond maturely.
oh. i still didnt read all of it buti read the main parts i c what you sayin i think.
It's quality, not quantity.

If they look nice, and their not very big, then thats good, but if they're big, and nice looking then thats even better.
I guess it would take a very good doctor, to get a good result. I generally do not like the unnatural, fake look that so many invest so much to get. A nice pair, any size, are far better than the weird looking ones. Just my opinion though. :/
pff i hate 'em... everyone is always giving me funny looks now!! budum chhh
I would have to agree recip.... some are just like.... floatation devices.... it's just... odd.... very... VERY... odd. Especially when her implants make her boobs bigger than her head..... its a wierd wierd thing.
have never had the opportunity to judge, but i would prefer natural purely on principle........................
and upkeep necessity.

of course i'm a christian so i'm biased. beauty through perfection and imperfection.