Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with the fourms
As some of you have noticed we have been having problems with the fourms.

We would like to know all the problems that you are having so that we track them down easier.

When posting an error message please highlight and copy the error then write up a message about it in here and paste the error message into your post.

Also tell me what you were doing at the time, writing out a message, uploading an image or what ever.

Thanks for your time,
"The requested file upload failed. This is either because it was not in the correct format, or the file size was larger than that allowed. Please check the file you wish to upload and try again."

I was uploading an image that I see absolutely no problem with. The image name contains only alphanumeric characters. It doesn't even have spaces. The file size is approximately 45KB.

Thank you for your hard work. :thumb:
Where are my news posts going? I tried to wish Cloud a happy birthday and it didnt post.:(
I have tried numerous times to post news...it says 'post successful' and then gives me this

Warning: fopen("news.txt", "w") - Permission denied in /srv/www/vadavaka/ricochet/elitenews/post.php on line 186

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /srv/www/vadavaka/ricochet/elitenews/post.php on line 192

Warning: fopen("Jun03.txt", "a") - Permission denied in /srv/www/vadavaka/ricochet/elitenews/post.php on line 196

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /srv/www/vadavaka/ricochet/elitenews/post.php on line 201

Warning: fopen("userstats.txt", "w") - Permission denied in /srv/www/vadavaka/ricochet/elitenews/post.php on line 514

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /srv/www/vadavaka/ricochet/elitenews/post.php on line 515

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /srv/www/vadavaka/ricochet/elitenews/post.php on line 516
I knew it. The world is over for us! Computers are already starting their rebellion on Rico forums!!!! :o

LoL. Take your time buddy.
ok news problem was solved and now the uploading problems has been solved. Anyone have any other problems with the forums?
tried to get to my sent PMs
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 49592 bytes) in /srv/www/vadavaka/forums/sources/functions.php on line 1139:(