Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are no straight lines, and no perfect circles.

Forgive and forget.
Actually my AP United States History teacher drew a perfect circle one, i swear on my grave. Hard part is the forgiving, and the forgetting. No one is perfect, and no one is alike. Conflicts of interest, whether social, political, or personal, can lead to headstrong ignorant grudges. When these thoughts boil inside the human mind, they eventually fume into something beyond counscieness; hate. Hate is hard to forgive or to forget. Over time, and it doesn't take much; it can be years, months, days, minutes even for hate to accumulate into a deadly poison that contaminates ones mind until they have a revelation: It doesn't matter. Don't let people get to you. Don't let people disturb you. Don't let petty insults and conflictions blur your vision from the true path and disturb your everday life and normal way of thinking. That was the error of my way, and if i'm not mistaken, millions of other humans, and many people who play this simple game with a complex membrane.
Heh... my APUSH teacher rocked.
APUSH?
AP (which is a college level class offered in high school in order to gain college credits, also being weighted like an honors class but more so) United States History. However, that wasn't really the point of what I was saying, so please, someone delve into some rhetorical meanings with me and understand what i'm saying, because i'm not sure if I even do.
Actually I know exactly what it means:DI just want others to analyze it and give me their feedback.
Bottom line is dont hold grudges, and dont hold grudges.

A little while ago, not too sure when this happened, i decided i wasnt going to insult anybody, even if its a joke. Not too sure what it will accomplish, or how i made this revelation, but im gonna try to see it through.
Honestly anonymity, as long as I can remember playing with you, you've been nothing short of a saint in ricochet. A great player in all respects, says hello, goodbye, goodgame, polite to newbies, etc. A model player within a model clan. That goes along with all the CAKE members;polite and deadly at dm. And no this isn't ass kissing to anyone who thinks that; I have expressed my views on the honorability of them many times. I would say your goal is easily attainable, and even if you called my mom a fat pig, I would know you mean no harm by it. You've definitely seen through your goal so far.
no one thinks it is ass kissing I dont think there are any players that wouldnt agree with you when it comes to any of the guys in [CAKE]

Lets keep these post in reference to the topic Banned....dont get too far off track.
thanks trip. I was just thinking earlier, that if i were to call a strangers mom a fat pig, i would be punched out, if it was a friend of that same guy, he would laugh. Another one of life's double standards.

I've heard stories of people killing them selves because of jerks in their life, and its sickening. Look at what csers say to each other and its socially acceptable. Im going on a rant here so im stoping myself, and i hope my actions will influence other people.
It all comes down to how seriously you take what they do. When they are people you trust, and they do something to you that you wouldn't have done to them, then it's bound to create conflict. Or sometimes the opposite is true. They don't do something that you would have expected them to.

Either way, communication is a key thing, and a lot of it fails around here. If anyone ever has issues, or things they wanna discuss with me, like trippy did, then I talk about them. I don't spend forever repeating myself, but I'm always willing to discuss things, as Anon can vouch for ;-)

Everyone has opinions, views, and feelings. Conflict arises when one side believes that theirs have been overlooked, squashed, or just generally ignored. God knows even I've been through a fair bit of that on all sides, online and offline, but I have always tried to discuss them in a sensible way:)[emphasis on tried - feelings do creep in there sometimes, coz we are all human].
<!--QuoteBegin--GRITS+Nov 11 2003, 08:20 PM-->&lt;/span&gt;&lt;table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;b&gt;QUOTE&lt;/b&gt; (GRITS @ Nov 11 2003, 08:20 PM)&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td id='QUOTE'&gt;<!--QuoteEBegin-->
Lets keep these post in reference to the topic Banned....dont get too far off track. <!--QuoteEnd--> &lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;span class='postcolor'&gt; <!--QuoteEEnd-->

hehehe, way to follow up on that you guys :thumb:
well whatever im vouching for i vouch for it. Human nature is a big part of it to, any conflict arises it is just natrual to try and dissolve it in the quickest and easiest way possible, usually in physical confrontation or verbual abuse, since I'm not violent and am now getting rid of the verbual abuse part (even if they were jokes), to avoid all possible conflict.

Politically, wars usualy start with tense situations bad diplomacy, there are other reasons, which i dont feel like going into right now.

Sorry GRITS
The simple point behind all this egotistical jargon is just that people aren't perfect; by design they can't be. Forgive and Forget, Let Live and Live On.