Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe being banned is a good thing.
Boys and gals, ladies and gents, for over a month ive been skiving onto this board waiting till it got through that banned people couldn't post so that I could finally apologise. Even after getting flamed for my inital apology, I take it one step further, and try to explain the vented frustration on PEOPLE who don't deserve it. But to tell the truth, i'm not sure if ricochet is a good thing at all. Today I wake up with a dream still fresh in my head, not drug induced or guilt induced or anything, just an extremely vibrant dream. In the real world my friend has a syst in her kidney, and has been bed ridden for more than a week. Everyday I walk into that school hoping she comes in better, not sick. Today, the dream thats now haunting me with exasperating guilt won't stop reflecting in my mind. She doesn't get better, she dies. In our local paper its listed that a young girl (whos name I won't reveal for obvious reasons) dies of cancer in the Kidney's that developed from a long term syst, which are extremely difficult and often fatal to remove from vital organs. All day I try to shove this dream off, just to come home to this. Mock reality, a fake community, people who you shouldn't know this much about. The internet has gone too far. It gives some, I know at least me, and judging by the ammount people play this game that is indefinitely simple in theory, a good of others, a false sense of security. Ricochet has always had a strange addictive quality to it, and I know others will agree. You can try Counter-strike or Natural Selection with its blood, and flashy graphics, and realistic sounds, but it doesn't leave you wanting for more. Ricochet grasps you in it's clutches, and doesn't let go. I was finally able to purge myself of what I would consider to be a worse addiction than my Valium addiction when the PSL (Power Shot League) tournament was about to take place, and the game was falling apart. However, I get it back and fall immensely in a disgusting sort of fanatic love with the game once again. The only symbol I can think of that most closely represents this sham is the show Cheers; "Where you wanna go where everybody knows your name" or whatevrer that catchy jingle was. Thats what this is, except it's not. It's everything to the mind, to the senses, to the emotions; almost God-like in the astral plane. Back in reality however, its nothing. Nothing but a video game, playing with people who for all anyone could know could be drug addicts, rapists, or petaphiles. Why do I compare playing ricochet with Valium addiction? Because ricochet blinds people, or at least myself, from reality. Valium is a reality, its real, and it's there to take the harsh sting of reality away into a dream like trance, where you live in your own little cloud world. A decent ammount of my spare time has been put into thinking about ricochet, or getting back into ricochet, or talking to people that i "know" from ricochet. Yet, a person I really know, of flesh and blood, is bedridden and possibly near death, dying a misserable death at the age of 16, while i'm busy thinking about a fictional community, where im dying to be embraced and released back into the clutching world of ricochet. Yes, this has everything to do with me being banned, so please post this, because I would like the "community" to see my true realisations of this game and what really matters. Wake up Neo.
-Possibly signing off for good, literally, [*RiP*]ThisShitsTrippy
clics happen, I found mine, how bout you?
As much as we hate this, it affects every walk of our lives, who we hang with, work with, or live with. All of us ultimately find someone or some people that we are comfortable with. Sometimes its a job if that is what defines us, if we don't like a job, we find an outside group to associate with i.e: church, sports, darts, pool, running, whatever, and also we find on a broader scale(more to choose from), groups online, (games, chat) as such. In all these groups you have to get along with others and abide by certain protocal, some groups my have none, but the fact that they go by no protocal is in itself one. That is why all of us as Human beings have the choice to adapt and change if we wish, and if not to move on and find like others.
Best wishes Trippy, write when you find it.
Man yall gotta ignore that shit i was bugging out last night. Now im straight. Takin 8 10 mg Valiums, yah, 80 mili grammmas of valium 2 Carisoprodol 350mg Soma's, 6 Benadryl, and a half bottle of wine makes me realize shit. I can't think right when im sober. It makes me think stupid ass shit! Talking bout "Wake up Neo" What the hell is wrong with me. Thats the messed up me, the old me. I dont know how he came back, but im locking his ass up and puttin a couple of 9's in his ass if ya catch my drift. Who needs quote "Mr.Pitifull" unquote ? I know i dont, and i know yall dont need his sorry ass either. That sorry ass ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** is DEAD! Welcome to the real me, no more "Mr.Pitifull" wallowing in sorrow and trying to sound intelligent with buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz words.

aaaahhha Im just messing with ya'll, you know i love you all. Specially you JAbba, even if you try to get me banned or something like that, we been rico since the old days, the old skool days, the good old days. We need to be chill again man. You get da papers i got the reefa.
--- Pa pa pa pa PEACCEEEEEEE i aint leaving
---- Trippy ya grand master shasty mc Blaster !!! oo i cant rhyme cant now boy