Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IIII LOVVEEE YOU ALLLL
IIIII LOVVVEEE YOU ALLLLL, REGARDLESS IF YOUR FAT, IF YOUR MAD AT ME OR WHAT. I DOONNTTTT CAREEEE, CUS I STILL OVE YALL, YEAH EVEN YOU SOULSOLUTION. AND YOU JABBA, I LOVE YOU DAWG. I got your back. And my mans, my homes, Frito Da Man, Quickening Da Man, All da CAKES Da Men, and dont forget the best homegirl in townnn, GRITS, YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU DAWG> YOU DA WOMAN with THA POWA! Yeha im essed up, but ya know what, like the MC donalds commercial says, Im loving it, im loving it, im loving it, and you love it too. Because i dont flip out when im----HIGH HIGH HIGH. High on life--- uhg yeha. Incorehent rambling, man just watched that harry potte rmovie man. Shit was tight! Trippign me out too with all those spells and shit. Gonna go watch some more moveis. I checked on IRC for all my boys and girls, but no one was on. Yo yo , regardless if you ban my ass or not, I dont give a shit!!! I been playing this game too dammn long too be giving up on some dumb ass shit, being "Mr.Pitifull" Quote un quote, incorrect quotization, finalization, dramatization, action packed my shit is stacked im ready to roll so pay the toll on your soul before I fill up your lose hole hoe, damn i cant do this shit when im messsssed up with a capital M. Point is, I love you dawgs, regardless if you know me, or if you hate my ass. I dont care if you hate my ass, im still gonna be on you 24/7, because i am one dedicated ass white MOTHER ******* naw i aint gonna break no rule, just trying to be cool, chilling by the pool, sipping on whiskey, shits getting risky when i know my mamma sees out the door, when im picking up a couple of whores, i dont give a shit if she sees me or not, because them ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***es i loves a lot. As ma man Frito said, and eminemenem, "Guess whos back, back again, Trippy's back, tell a friend." I love that shit!!! I hope this post doesnt get me banned man cus im just trying to say that i aint gonna quit over no dumbass personal shit. Cus if i quit this im just gonna get hooked on some other retarded game.
--- Im loving it im loving it im loving it im loving it

Ahhh just messin dont ban me for this i dont think i broke any rules in this post just saying, too many drugs makes me wanna fug a pug--naw just playin. I love yall, seriously, and i got yo backs.!!! PEACE!---
Trippy dippy Trippy.
um..yeah why are you making these senseless post's...if you are wanting\trying to get yourself unbanned this isnt helping...yes you are banned we know it..yes you are trying to make truce with me we know it..just let it go..if you want unbanned talk to grits..make some agreements with her..pm her on the forums..or someting instead of posting a new topic everyday
I think we should just leave this alone.

I doubt trippy was very sober when he wrote this and is probibly going to be rubbing his head tomorrow trying to figure out what this means.