Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned Forums
Although Tripp is trying to make amends and he is doing his best to follow the rules in the forums....the "Banned" forums were created to air your case but not in a continuing saga.
Those of you that don't know..... this forum is the only one that banned players can post in and it is becoming a "Trippy column" and that is not a benefit of being banned. Those that have their own column are pillars in our community not those that have been expelled.
Tripp is not being ostracized...we are in the middle of making a decision concerning his banning. I will let him post but only after his post have been cleared through a moderator. He can talk with everyone on irc if he needs to express his feelings.
Is there a way you could have 2 sections open to Trippy because he needs to not be cut off from the outside world (like a "Trippy" column). I think he should get like a unban/probation but its your call I just dont want to sound like Im being a pain.

-Thanks,
-Wanksta
I'd like to see him come back as well, we may not have got along together (I don't remember if we did or not), but he was a good player and was always fun to play him.
This is all very stupid, just unban him.
Let's just put acid in charge of who gets banned/unbanned...after all, he is intimately familiar with the process.
shaking finger like your third grade teacher.
Guess I wasn't clear. I will not give tripp any column since I do not believe in rewarding unacceptable behavior. We are discussing things now. I was just letting everyone know what was up