Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey- Can i get a thread for real
Im just trying to communicate with anyone who has some problems with me or anyone who doesnt have problems with me. As i just said in irc, which is worthless and 90% no one says anything, i feal like friggin tom hanks in that outcast movie or whatever with the vollie ball. I know some people tried to ge my threads shut down on purpose by starting to flame at me, and I know some admins locked it for my security because they didnt want me to get provoked. But you dont gotta worry bout that, because i dont give out shit and i dont take shit. Someone throws some smart alicky remark at me and ill just put it in my pipe and smoke it. Im trying to get a logical discussion here, and seeing as the last one wasnt "approved by moderators" (thats just a quote not an insult) im trying to get another shot here. Ya see, its nice to be able to talk with others about my BANNING when im being left in the shadows, and needless to say, decisions are taking a while. Since irc has yet to prove uselss i see this as my only branch of communication, so please allow it. If anyone should put any "bad replies which may provoke me" just delete them or leave them, dont lock it up P L E A S E. You can take as long as like to decide my punishment regardless of what it is, but throw me a little bone here. Im not saying I deserve anything in the slightest, but im jut asking for a favor.
-Ya know me, peace out, Trippy.
--PS if this dont make it through i wanna give a shout out to my man (err woman) GRITS for treating me so good.