Poll: Who will win the prize and glory of the tourney?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
7.69%
2 7.69%
Knightmare
30.77%
8 30.77%
Freakzilla
15.38%
4 15.38%
Razor9
46.15%
12 46.15%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will take it all?!
Rules of the poll, don't vote for yourself and don't flame or anything of the sort because that takes the fun away of guessing who will win.
I vote that when the matches are done in 3 months that Freak will surprise all the boys.
derrr Reciprocity.
Razor is pretty good but Freakzilla is going to put up good match. It would be an interesting match to watch.
I voted for 16. That'd be the most entertaining outcome in my book.
If I win you'll deffinately hear about it ^_^
Probably not just from me either, all the anti-16er's will come out :ph34r:
The odds aren't really in anyone's favour. These matches should pwn all, although I voted for Razor9. ;P
Anti-16's ? I think you got em confused with the anti Shakira/CB brigade bucko. I doubt anyones REALLY against you, shit, i havnt seen you do anything 1/100th as bad as some of the other members (myself included)
I'm so confused now.
ThisIsTrippy,Dec 5 2003, 03:19 AM Wrote:Anti-16's ? I think you got em confused with the anti Shakira/CB brigade bucko. I doubt anyones REALLY against you, shit, i havnt seen you do anything 1/100th as bad as some of the other members (myself included)
I've been known to tell people why they can't beat me on a more than regular basis in the past which isn't bad persay, but I've gotten more than enough negative attention from it.
Oh yes the self-gloating. Yeah that wont get you a fan crowd exactly.
Did that include tonite?
and 16, how's that working for you?
I'm not an "anti-16", I just don't know why you're lying about your identity.
I voted for KM/sumnoob, hes beaten many good players. No offence to freak who is pretty mean when she has you lined up in her sights, but i think KM is gonna take the cake (not mine tho). Gonna be fun to watch, ill be talking bets, whoever losses has to give me HL2:P
_Acid_Head_,Dec 5 2003, 03:54 AM Wrote:I'm not an "anti-16", I just don't know why you're lying about your identity.
If you weren't an anti-16 you wouldn't be spreading lies now would you? If you weren't so gullible you wouldn't listen to other people but you would instead form your own opinions. Honestly Acid when I think of you and someone that doesn't like me you are the poster-child for being an anti-16.
I would say that you had better win now 16 with all the drama you have stirred up here.
PIX,Dec 5 2003, 04:16 AM Wrote:I would say that you had better win now 16 with all the drama you have stirred up here.
I don't think I could settle for anything less than a win. Even if I lose a match against anyone I will rematch them till I beat them, it's just the way I am.
I'm not going to flame you here like you requested, but it just seems too obvious having three equally good players emerge from your city, playing from the same computer (your excuses are bs). Also, you claim that 16 has been around for a very long time, everyone I've asked says that they have never seen you before, you emerged out of nowhere as an awesome player, so did CB. Shakira dissapeared once CB showed up, and CB dissapeared once you showed up.

pwnt
How bout we be adults and just use the same names over and over? If that really is Shakira then I am greatly disappointed, for that is not the Shakira I once knew. I am not claiming anything....but let's see...I've been cf FOREVER, acid has ALWAYS been acid, and well Grits is always Grits...simple enough. Let's not add complexity and drama to this game, just stick with a name and be done with it...thanks.
To get back to the subject, Razor has my vote... but hell, looks like RiP has a good chance. Two current RiP and one former in the final four :blink:
Yeah but Shak think's we're all "anti-16s" :P

Maybe we're just rooting for our friends? No offense to you Razor, because you're ownage as well, but I personally find Knight to be the better one in the list, he simply owns me 24/7.
I was once know as Killedinaction, but then anon, felt like i needed to get that off my chest.
Let's please keep this to the topic. I would hate to see it locked. The results from 16 vs. Rush post wound up being locked for the same reason.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
RuNnInG_wIth_ScISsOrS,Dec 4 2003, 05:27 PM Wrote:I voted for 16. That'd be the most entertaining outcome in my book.
that's who i went for. The way I see all that egotistical gloating can't be for nothing. . .I mean if he lost he'd look kinda stupid. and i don't think he'll go for that.

ps. it would be pretty entertaining
its all about the razor, but the fact that it could be shak, cb, or 16 show up for the fight could make it interesting. ? if its 3 against 1, is that fair to razor? Buddy I got your back if you need me in there(just in case it gets messy).
jabbahunt,Dec 6 2003, 02:41 AM Wrote:its all about the razor, but the fact that it could be shak, cb, or 16 show up for the fight could make it interesting. ? if its 3 against 1, is that fair to razor? Buddy I got your back if you need me in there(just in case it gets messy).
Aren't you supposed to send some help when the odds are stacked against someone?:P
I voted for razor9, holy crap he can kick ass, not saying everyone else dosent kick my ass but when he is done I feel it for a week. oh yeah i used to go by the name fritoman but switched to grape ape and then back to fritoman and then to grape.......

frito
If yall knew me from the release of RC...you would know that this might be my 20th name and I'm stickin with it..

Good luck to everyone!!:thumb:
Acid beat me and Razor beat Acid... that boy must be good.