Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Excuses
ok g-boy that is what I wanted to say too and the "I have to like the person too" I was having a hard time deciding who that would be.....so I decided to post the disclaimer instead:D
Quote:Is shooting multiple discs illegal or rude?? Never heard that.

i said push discs were illegal

and i dont think i ever say gg unless someone else says it first. and even then i only say it half the time. (is that illegal or rude?
If push discs are rude...then they should have disabled left click.

Valve never bound gg to any keys by default however.
Before I used to talk all the time durin the game and say gg, np, sry..everything. I could do this cause I only typed with one hand and could at least turn head and fire to protect myself. Then over this last summer, I learned how to type for real, so now to type I leave myself vulnerable..and I don't like to give games up too much. Plus I never thought anyone cared...and really no one should have to say gg or anything, What if they though it was the worst game in the wolrd..not worth lyin about. BLah blah..I'm rambling lol...Plus I know if mics worked, I would enjoy talkin to everyone :D
Mics work on Vad's and I thought they did on GRITS-steam
I just have fun playing. If I had a big stick I could use, I would use it, sorry if that isn't in the polite books, I think the British had a problem with our style of fighting in the Revolution, and We said I'm Sorry if I don't stand there and die.