Poll: Well who do you think will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Razor9
54.29%
19 54.29%
Knightmare
45.71%
16 45.71%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will take it all
Well the rules are same as last time, no voting for yourself and no flaming, also a new rule; no responding to anyone else's message because that will quite possibly cause the pole to go off topic. After voting say who you voted for and why you think they will win.
I have voted for Razor9 because well it's not just a coincedence that he's kicking everyone's ass. I think he just has a little edge over Knightmare in the aiming department, now I am not saying Knightmare can't aim well because make no mistake he aims VERY well, but Razor9 aims VERY VERY well. Both of them are on par in most other departments in my opinion, good luck to both of you!:)
I voted for KM, cuz i voted for him in the last poll, but anyone can easily take it, should be a great match.
I have no clue..since the release I remember being owned by KM and I watched razor has I won less and less against him..so WHO KNOWS..looks like a good match up and good luck to the both of yall :thumb:
both are middle campers...and i remember way back in the days of popeye music (always for you razor) where i could kick r9s ass using keyboard only D:
It really isn't all about aim, some people jump better than others, know how to avoid shots while in the air better, and sometimes similar styles clash, resulting in either a good game or a lot of bumping. I don't know who's gonna win here, but I bet it's going to be a great game.
I remember those days piq. Don't miss too much about them other than the music lol.
Well we're talking about two of the toughest opponents I've ever faced...I actually fare better against recip than km...but I also normally do really well against RWS and lord knows he gives everyone trouble. I'm gonna say it'll be really close and frank's have the potential to win it, but recip just may be too much...
We may not agree on who is going to win but I think all of us agree this is going to be an awesome match. I will post the day and time they decide on so we can follow it on IRC together. The Final Four was monitored by a few of us on IRC and it made it that much more exciting. Good Luck guys:thumb:
I remember saying "Play it again." for that Popeye music. Made me laugh for sure.
I've got so many players muted now that I probably wouldn't hear it if they played it.
Razor for the same reason as before... I just think he's straight up the best.
I also voted for Razor, but it's no easy choice. KM pwned me 10-1 in the third round, so I have no trouble realizing who should be in the finals with him.
I don't think these polls are helping ease the pressure on the players. . .hehehe

especially if your not wining in the poll
I vote we have a Video recording of the entire thing. Maybe i'll convert it to DVD at work if someone can get me the .dem.
Get a HL bot in there to record it. Also with a HL bot you can watch the game as it goes down in either players perspective, although there is a time delay because players were abusing it in CS.
FreeFall,Dec 9 2003, 12:07 AM Wrote:I don't think these polls are helping ease the pressure on the players. . .hehehe

especially if your not wining in the poll
Doesn't matter to me if everyone is against me, im goin to play my best and if i lose, I lose and i guess your assumptions will be right.
Bet ya he can lift more in life than you can! :thumb:
Don't be so negative knight, no one is against you. There is a majority FOR razor for various reasons... none are putting you down. 16 asked who we pick, and there are a few more that pick razor... but there still lots picking you and acknowledging that you are damn good. Frankly I think it could go either way, but I think razor just seems to be in a zone... and of course he's RiP so I'm supporting. We're just making a guess, probably not an educated one (like we don't know how well you guys do against eachother normally, you may have a particularly good style to counter razor), no one's assuming anything.

12 for Razor...
8 for knight... evidently not everyone is against you.
I would just like to say that I can not vote, since i have been learning at times from both of them (and probably explains a similarity in my style albeit crappier than theirs). So, I vote we call it a draw, and vote me in as the winner instead... ;-)
Go netniV !! u can do it pal!!!
Lack of skill is deffintatley NOT why you made it to the finals, bottom line, two really tough players in the finals, and i wouldnt want it any other way.
We are ALL winners in life guys...Some just get to get HL2 as a prize, while others just get to enjoy the luxuries of this game and the players...and the fun arguments.
Hopefully the winner will be able to play HL2 with all the hardware requirements they
say will be needed to play this bad boy. I know GRITS will with her mad machine she's
bringing online this month.:wub:
The guy who comes in second place is just the first of the losers. ^_^ jk
since i gave razor my spot in the tourney, having him win would be like me winning...so i'll just have to take the hl2 if he wins.:lol:
:unsure:
Hah! Gotta love that .asm.
It is definately going to be a good match. Both have alot of spirit. I couldnt vote cuz theyre both gonna do very well and i couldnt go against any friend of mine.
Quote:Get a HL bot in there to record it. Also with a HL bot you can watch the game as it goes down in either players perspective, although there is a time delay because players were abusing it in CS.

If your talking about HLTV then there has ALWAYS been a delay on it since they released it. And HLTV dont work with ricochet arena because RC thinks the bot is an actual player and tries to put it in a match. If your talking about log to irc bots...i dunno...never tried em
HLTV *should* work as there is a command that sets you in spectator and actually works for ricochet if I'm not mistaken, but no matter I don't think anyone wants to do it anyways.