Poll: gender and preference post coital
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am male I sleep
23.08%
6 23.08%
I am female I sleep
0%
0 0%
I am male I get "chatty"
0%
0 0%
I am female I get "chatty"
0%
0 0%
I am male I get hungry
3.85%
1 3.85%
I am male I want to smoke
3.85%
1 3.85%
I am female I want to smoke
3.85%
1 3.85%
I am male I want to cuddle
30.77%
8 30.77%
I am female I want to cuddle
3.85%
1 3.85%
After sex I??? I will let you know when there is an after.
30.77%
8 30.77%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After sex I.....
just trying to stir things up while we wait on razor9 and Knightmare to match up and finish the tourney....anytime now guys ^_^
Hungry and then sleep. Smoking just disgusts me and not just after sex, all together it does.
Oh and OT but Xane is razor9?
Just get tired after all that. me and her are all hot and sweaty cause we move from bed to ground to... (You all dont really need to know all this). But yeah, its just a big workout between me and her. So we just take a shower, dry off, and dress then sleep.
Just like every other guy (I think), I get tired as hell after sex and don't feel like thinking about it for a good while, but *every* single time afterwards I tell her 'I love you' and give her a kiss. We do cuddle, but it's a very rare occasion where the monkey is ready for a second explosion, that has only happen a few times... I really love her :heartbeat:, I try to let her know how much I do as best I can every second I'm around her:)

Every guy should try their best to express their love for their girl after sex, even if you don't feel like it.
after I come back home.
I almost made "and I want more" as an option but the poll only allows 10 answers :blsh:
I guess in all actuality the answer really depends on duration, merit and what the plans are for the rest of the day, so I marked “I want to cuddle” whether I get up and make us sandwiches or fall asleep in his arms is relative to the quality and duration (almost said quantity but thought that might be misinterpreted)…like KM said no one really needed all this information....guess I am just in a 'chatty' mood:P
Good answer acid, I tell my g/f I love her afterwards too. But I think cretin factors play a role on what you do after sex. Sometimes having sex at night after a hard/long day of work feels so good afterwards, that all you want to do is lay next to her and drift away into heaven(sleep)^_^. Then there are times that yall can be hanging out during the day, and just fell really horny and have mad sex, then go back to whatever:lol:. There many more situations out there just don't want to type anymore, but my favorite is to hold her.:)
<----- Square
you mean smoking weed or cigarettes? I prefer the sweet leaf opposed to those addictive cancer sticks.
She meant tobacco, smoking weed BEFORE sex provides the best sexual experience though:)

Delete this is you must, but it's very true!
I won’t delete it, but I will tell you if you need 'support' of any kind to experience your "best sexual experience" then all I can do is wish the best for you in your endeavors to expand your most sensuous erogenous zone. And hope that one day you can experience the ultimate in sexual fullfillment without the aid of anything more than the union of souls with your true love.
owned
afterwards, I hang up the phone and let my arm have blood circulation again. If I wanna be really energetic, I might even reach over and put it back ... but then my other arm would be unmovable by that point....

... those RPM's guys... gotta get 'em up...
Too young and I'm a good boy..prolly wait tell marriage unless some crazy college party..who knows I think I have some years
BINGO college party, i was your age when i lost my virginity at a college party. And dude, it was awesome.
Meh GRITS, you really wouldn't know :/

...and if she likes it better that way than sober, too, why not? Not like we're DEPENDING on it to have a great experience (and I know that), it just feels better.
_Acid_Head_,Dec 15 2003, 09:35 PM Wrote:Meh GRITS, you really wouldn't know :/
yeah we can't relate on this one...I feel the same
you really wouldn't know ;)
UH-OH HERE COMES ACID WITH HIS DRUG LINKS! :smurf:

http://www.druglibrary.org/special/tart/tart13.htm
Seeing as I'm still a virgin and going to be for quite some time...but I'm pretty confident that I'll be wanting to cuddle or do anything that she wants.
you shared this link before I believe.....those feelings....needs....effects.....pleasures..... what you dont understand is I do not have a need for external non-partner stimulus to feel the same.....my link to sexual enlightenment, but I will admit you have peaked my curiosity....who knows the right man, the right time....I might have to try it so I can give you an honest comparison, since one of us should experience the ecstasy both ways and report on the similarities and dissimilarities and I am not sure you have the spirit nor conciousness to experience tantric euphoria.....yet...
Correct me if im wrong, but doesnt marijauna just highten or amplify whatever mental state you're in? so if you had sex it will be amplified to good sex, and good sex will be amplified to great sex. But tantra teaches great sex, so you can do it sober, and if acids theory is correct then with tantra training... :blsh:
Well I never did post or imply that I NEEDED weed for great sex, I just said it makes everything feel better, more connected (body and mind), I really DO NOT beleive there's any other way of feeling sex the way you feel it while stoned. It's a completely different experience (in a completely different state of mind) you wouldn't be able to describe without THC in your head. The sex is great with or without weed for me, though, and I'm pretty damn sure she feels the same way ;)

anon, if you want to know what it actually does to the mind: http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cann...macology2.shtml

Lots of sexual stimulation.

I love that link GRITS, I'm seriously reading up! :)
Its true GRITS, weed can make you extremely, as you would put, "randy". As i would put it, it makes your lil monkey into a thwomping gorilla. I dunno how it works for women though.
When I'm done, I usually climb out the window and leave.

j/k

When you are married, you usually become overcome by extreme sleep as a man.

When you are dating, you keep on going and going.

Funny how things change.
When your my age you grab onto all the PT you can get and you dont let go :/. I dont asleep until i absolutely have to, or she gives up:P.
Quote:When your my age you grab onto all the PT you can get and you dont let go :/. I dont asleep until i absolutely have to, or she gives up

LOL, friggin' insomniac.
Just don't let that PT come back and say....Congratulations....you're gonna be a father!!
After sex I put my pants back on and run out the door before her husband gets home.
Texas style