Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Affirmative Action Bakesales
shouldn't we take the high road and for what ever reason try to eliminate color as a reason for anything, i'm white, but I also have a very irish/french background,(it must be why I tend to be rude when sober but fun and nice when drunk), now I can understand hating the french but not because they are white, just because they tend to be rude. I sometimes hate that occasional person that is carjacking me, but i'm gonna hate him no matter what color he is.
Sometimes I try to understand what stupidity can cause someone to hate a color, like, did the black,brown, or tan, just jump off and attack you? Most people aren't born ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***s, but jeez it sure seems like a bunch are doing alot of practicing.

Now, here is the kicker, if there is a predominate feeling of oppression, it might deserve a look.
ie. apartied
kkk
chentnia
kurdish(bet they are saying "yea, we told ya 30 yrs ago, yea, ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***s).

Now, i'll bet that the rich white folk are getting richer, and the rich black folk are getting richer(including alot of basketball players that think they are being slighted.). but I also bet that the rich black folk are doing more to help the poor black folk then the rich white folk are doing, even if they have more to give.
Well, ran out of pennies

Messages In This Thread
Affirmative Action Bakesales - by PIX - 12-16-2003, 09:01 PM
Affirmative Action Bakesales - by Guest - 12-16-2003, 09:25 PM
Affirmative Action Bakesales - by PIX - 12-16-2003, 10:10 PM
Affirmative Action Bakesales - by Guest - 12-16-2003, 10:35 PM
Affirmative Action Bakesales - by jabbahunt - 12-16-2003, 10:42 PM
Affirmative Action Bakesales - by PIX - 12-17-2003, 11:12 AM
Affirmative Action Bakesales - by g-boy - 12-17-2003, 03:48 PM
Affirmative Action Bakesales - by FreeFall - 12-17-2003, 04:52 PM
Affirmative Action Bakesales - by PIX - 12-17-2003, 06:54 PM