Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
server crash
sorry about my listen server crashing fellas...i am not sure what happend. all the players present at the time were legit and i didn't see anything that could of triggered it. just all of a sudden, after over two hours of play, got this pop-up hl error. anyways, weird...hopefully it's an isolated incident.

i would never shut down the server intentionally while people are still playing.

anyways, i had fun. thanks for playing!
Yeah thanks for settin that up:thumb::thumb::smurf: Havea merry one on me.
*-=][_=-*
Quote:[_ i m i t | e s s,Dec 23 2003, 10:31 PM]:thumb::thumb::smurf: Havea merry one on me.
Ya hear that .asm! he'll pay for everything you need this christmas!
cool! maybe limit will have better luck selecting gifts for my parents than i had.:D
ick, listen servers ?! I should teach you how to set up a dedicated server .asm ;-) I run several here on my linux box when I find people who wanna play. Steam or WON. Mind you, I know quickening was complaining about the ping the other day (which made me laugh because it's the sort of ping level I usually get on servers at your side of the world ;-) ).
yeah, dedicated is the way to go even for pick-up games and the like. if i had a (much) better machine, i could probably get away with hosting a dedicated server and playing on the same machine but as it stands, unless i don't want to actually play but just host it's not a good option for me.

no matter what though, i try to put on a good show. how many other listen-servers have admin-mod and anti-flood plugins installed? ^_^