Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVIL is gone ...
Today I got word that COW_EATER was asking to join RiP. But before that DareDevil had left and Thrice joined VVV. It feels weird not having a clan. RushJet I think it is gone but if its not speak now or forever hold your peace.

btw: if anyone needs a member im here
Oh and sorry Gwars for having you create that seperate forum.
You can always keep wearing the tag and take control over it. Thats pretty much what blazed did with pr0 and he helped it last a really long time.
three cheers for blazed and his "pr0" thinking. . ehe. . oh man i gotta get better jokes.
Dude like I said way back, its been dead for a long while. But like anon says, you can try to keep it going and get dedicated people and web designers and all that good stuff. Good luck.
Ahaha, evil still alive? No, it was never truly a clan, just a loose association of people who were randomly chosen by the leaders, one of which dissapeared and the other ... had poor judgement. I was one of the last to exit the clan (I think? cooler and diablo might still be there or something weird like that). Why would I want to keep such a debacle alive?

Anyway, I wouldn't mind being in a clan, as long as it's a real one...
Forgive me for pulling a matrix revolutions here, but its as real as you want it to be. I'll use the clan I know best, and you all know, and thats cake. It started with two members wha and rUsh, and then once i got my computer and played regularly, they invited me to join. Then we added one more member, that most of the people dont even know, he's one of our friends who plays occasionally. rUsh is in university, and also works, so he has time restrictions on how much he can play, and wha and I play quite regularly. So we are by no means a large clan, and as I recall, a spur the moment kind of clan, but was lucky enough to last. Morale of the story, you can always try and bring it back, even if its small.
Looks like i didnt make VVV. I guess ill be riding clanless for awhile then till i can build my skill up to a better point.
It's not always about skill. If you play with people and get to know them pretty well, offers will come in.
Thats what Chentvin said but I thought i might just brushen up on my skills.
Being in a clan is just a kinda show off thing, I wouldnt fret it too much if I were you, which im not since im in RiP :/.
By real I meant a good one... guess I shoulda clarified. A clan isn't really what it says if you just let anyone in, which is what EVIL was essentially.

I wouldn't mind clan offers but I'm not asking or anything... yet. It would be fun to be in an actual clan though.
Quote:Looks like i didnt make VVV.

I told chent that we should wait for awhile... we didnt say "NO U CANT GET IN". I dont want to make decisions that I would regret later on.
You can always start one. If there is a certain player that you like a lot, and get along well with, you can always ask them to start up a clan.
Just gotta find someone who can make websites... thats what I did... :rolleyes:
MS: Who are you talking about? :huh:
:idea:

:angry:

Wanksta: that was not a definitive decision, I told you we needed more time cause we don't know you much.
You'd better not mean me :-P
Well it isnt in my plans to start a clan with u net... maybe if I'd trade chentvin with you but I gotta talk to the RiP leaders about that :lol: