Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got your back
Oh, well thats just propsterous! You must not have adressed my mail correctly...:smurf:
*-=][_=-*
How did Limit become such a train-wreck in just over 2 days?

Posts don't make any sense, jabbering on about things he knows nothing of, using big words he probably should look up before doing so...

No offense, man... give it a rest for a couple of days!! I like ya' but good friggin greif!!

Just go play and build some respect back! You had it only a short time ago.

:o:o:o

Beastie
amen brother <_<
Shut up you have no idea what its been like (no smurf, no thumbs, not this time)
*-=][_=-*
I know I am way off-topic here but I just want to put some closure on the problems between Limit and myself.

Limit I feel sorry for what you are going through I can only imagine how you are doing. My advice to you though is to take a break from the forums and the game until you feel better. If something that tragic happened to me I know the first thing I wouldn't have done was to get so involved in the whole Acid situation. I do not like the road you are going down here recently cause it will lead to everyone turning their back on you. Taking a break works wonders believe me even if it is just for a few days. Now don't flip out on me I'm just trying to give you some advice.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
yes, limit, I do have an Idea what you are going thru, about 20 yrs ago, and I would of ended up in jail or dead if not for some caring people. Its not the people you hang with's fault that something happened and yours either, nor are they responsible for your feelings and what you do with them. Even your friend. I do have empathy for you bro, but sympathy only will fester bad feelings. Know one can make you upset, only you can let them do that.
[QUOTE]Huh? ya'll didn't ask me???
Prolly becuase i am pure TexanB)

Whats up with ][_ i m i t | e s s, might be able to help, if I'am right about what your talking about.:unsure:
I split out these post because I think what ever is up with ][_imit is not something I can just label as "off topic". He is obviously going through some major turmoil right now in his private life and might want to post it here to get feedback from you guys. And it seems like quite a few people have shown concern here and in game. Feel free ][_imit you are behaving out of your normal nature and people care. You are not alone in these feelings:thumb:
Thanks for being there.
*-=][_=-*