Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who likes DM?
Because if you don't, or are indifferent, you won't give a rats ass about this, so stop wasting time reading.

Pack contains two dm1 varients, and one replacement (don't worry, it has a different filename), each having no DITS (disc in the sky).

If you're auto-extracting, select the hl directory, ie \half-life\ not \half-life\ricochet

Attached Files
.zip   DM1_Map_Pack.zip (Size: 568.52 KB / Downloads: 24)
GRITS told you to make sure the maps were available yesterday huh.:P
Thanks, I can't stand the disc in the sky thing:)

I like DM, it's fun. DM2 sucks though:)
Most don't know me, but then again there are some that do. Then there are the "anti-miaginists". Hehe but thats a different story.

The maps wha made may look the same but are greatly improved. Thanks to the new rc_dm1 map I can cakewalk without having to worry which rail is bad. Thanks to rc_dm1_tourny you can truly test your skills and have a fair match. Thanks to rc_clockwise I have to learn to wha again and now to cakewalk but only on this map. It seriously drove me crazy, but it's something you should see for yourself if you are a dm1 fan.

Oh and nobody worry, I looked and I DID NOT find any satanic messages in ANY of the maps. Although... <_<

Here's to Wha? and his appreciated time spent on creating these terrific "anti-dits" maps!!!:thumb:

Thanks a ton and more people really should download the maps...
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Miagi, if you guys dont know miagi, get with it, jeeze. :P

I've known about clockwise for awhile, and GRITS and I were the ones who bugged wha to put out a tourney grade dm map. They look good, congrats wha :thumb:
Quote:Oh and nobody worry, I looked and I DID NOT find any satanic messages in ANY of the maps. Although... 

That spose to mean something?
Quote:Miagi, if you guys dont know miagi, get with it, jeeze.

actually, i joined a rather militant faction of the 'anti-miaginists' my freshman year in college to help meet women. i haven't payed my dues in a while, but i still get a newsletter.^_^

Quote:Here's to Wha? and his appreciated time spent on creating these terrific "anti-dits" maps!!!

with as many teens playing rico, i'd be more impressed if he could make an 'anti-zits' map....yikes.:ghost:
.asm,Jan 11 2004, 12:22 AM Wrote:
Quote:Miagi, if you guys dont know miagi, get with it, jeeze.

actually, i joined a rather militant faction of the 'anti-miaginists' my freshman year in college to help meet women. i haven't payed my dues in a while, but i still get a newsletter.^_^

Quote:Here's to Wha? and his appreciated time spent on creating these terrific "anti-dits" maps!!!

with as many teens playing rico, i'd be more impressed if he could make an 'anti-zits' map....yikes.:ghost:
haha. that reminds me of when my ex decided to "improve her looks" by having some of those "anti-zit" pads... she used them religously on herself, wouldn't let me touch them.... and my face cleared up beautifully in time for that dreadful wedding day... her's however... didn't... and I never even got to use one!
Pique,Jan 10 2004, 11:02 PM Wrote:
Quote:Oh and nobody worry, I looked and I DID NOT find any satanic messages in ANY of the maps. Although... 

That spose to mean something?
Now that I think of it... For some reason I want to send money to some people in Canada and also buy and send HL2 to them... Strange... Good thing I dont have a job!!! :D

Oh and there was no real meaning behind that satanic messages thing. Sorry!!!

Hehe I think wha knows exactly what I am talking about though... B)
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

ok took a bit got it thank you nice banner to
Nice Avatar DL :thumb:
Glad to see you on the forums B)