Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C===|:::::::::::::::::>
WonID: 3706437

first of all u sure know what his name mean but this is only the little things.

at first when i saw him he kept on using the filter even tho it was only **** and when i told him to stop he said he dunno english and sometimes he said sorry but kept on doing those stuffs and well as u can guess he is 12 years old.

Today he kept on faking Zenoid, at first i told him to change nick cuz Zenoid was Zenoid le vrai (cuz he couldn't use his nick) so i kicked Zenoid. but then he kept on joining the server again and again with the nick Zenoid even tho the real Zenoid was in. so at the end i decided to Llama him, it helped for a few time but then he quited and joined again so i had to llama him again. anyway i don't have power for stupid fights, plz ban this guy. he is just way too lame for our server. thx
I always thought his name was a dagger or a sword, dont know what you guys were thinking of.:huh:
same here
maybe it is:oi see it as something else. but what matter is his act....
Agreed. The above looks more sword like than anything else... otherwise he'd seriously have his proportions wrong.. his would be sommat like C|>
Ya i saw a guy on DoD the other day with this kind of name. I asked him what his name was and he thought i was crazy and said some bad things to me. I think it is a sword though.
well GRITS i saw him last night.... i posted it for u to make him banned, what is the point in this place if u aren't listening? <_<
Just coz nothing happens doesn't mean no ones listening. Shame on you shalk... you of all people should know that :-P
thought I did ban him where did you see him?
GRITS 24/7 server
Was it the same won id? Or just same name?