Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must be a fool moon...I mean full
Have ya'll seen the post lately?? it is like everyone is breathing N2O...
I love it..... people seem to be in a pretty good mood most of the time....
why? It has me in the most awesome natural high Thank you one and all.
what is happening in your life to make you all so giddy and so cute?:wub:
I would have to go with the new cs server, people arent used to being good at that game :P
espically with out the aid of hacks
CS, got asked to the Winter Ball by a girl (a hot girl) who ive been admiring and has been admiring me for 2 years, baseball well nevewrmind baseball, and panthers goin to the super bowl.
I have some guy here holding a weapon to me, telling me to write happy stuff and do it with a smile or else hes gonna shoot me.

I would just laugh that off but its a tow2 missile that hes holding to me... I'm just worried about the bird in the front room. :D
My high is knowing warmer weather is around the corner and time to take the top off the Jeep.:P
I'm in love :wub:
I'm tired:Coffee1:

to the max.
not tripping over acid has increased my pleasure points.
:ghost:
Being able to drive:D And jamming to 6 new cds has really got my hyped up :D
lol jabba
Havent posted much, but getting a *working* car. 3000 gt vr4 twint. Damn itll be nice to drive in a car with heat in the winter lol.
:o thats a cool car recip, when did you get it and what year is it??
GRITS,Jan 22 2004, 12:58 AM Wrote:Have ya'll seen the post lately?? it is like everyone is breathing N2O...
Someone asked me what N20 was.. so I guessed at Nitrogen Dioxide... don't really remember chemistry from high school...
laughing gas= nitrous oxide, anasethic gas....it's the stuff dentist use sometimes to make you happy to be getting pain, you can get hallucinations and usually feel happy....gives me a headache. Also the stuff that they put in race cars to make them faster
I remember laughing really hard at something that was not funny at all.

Like one of nets jokes:P
GRITS,Jan 23 2004, 04:05 PM Wrote:laughing gas= nitrous oxide, anasethic gas....it's the stuff dentist use sometimes to make you happy to be getting pain, you can get hallucinations and usually feel happy....gives me a headache. Also the stuff that they put in race cars to make them faster
wouldn't that be NO not N2O which is nitro dioxide ?
Technically the number of atoms is tacked on in subscript after the atomic symbol. N2O would be Dinitrogen Oxide based on IUPAC nomenclature rules.

Somewhat less than fun fact: Nitrogen/Oxygen combinations are called "NOX", where X can be any number (applies to the N too).
right wha?

dinitrogen = nitrous
one oxygen in this case but yeah
NON
jsut wait till i take chemistry next year ill know all of this until i need help on my hw.:P
MMMMMM....luv that laughing gas...

nothing like a nitrous cylinder and an inflatable to get the party going.:wacko:

I'm rambling...I just took 2 of my Tylenol #3 tabs for my post surgical pain. SLEEEPY!

Due to covalent bonding with the electron happy Oxygen atom, how many Nitrogen
atoms CAN bond to it? I don't think you can get more than 2 N attaching to it. If I remember
NO is poisonous.
Well, not counting co-ordinate covalent bonds or orbital hybridization, oxygen can form 2 bonds, and nitrogen can form three.