Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
grenade boy back in CS mode!
Alright, I've updated steam and everything, and CS is incredibly smooth for me, like it hasn't been in a long time. I visited the holdout's server but no one was there... I think I'll be playing pretty regularly now. My name (g-boy) is derived from CS... grenade boy, first it started as a joke because I was killing myself with nades to see how my body would fly (you know, canyon in siege)... but also I'm very skilled with using them. I started playing beta 6, was in a couple of clans, and stopped playing last 5 months or so because ricochet seemed to be all my comp could handle. But I'm back! So you peeps best start playing on that holdout's server so I can see where my skills are at.
we are there daily, my steam name is fritoman if you want to add my to buddys list.
and we're about to put his g's to the test on Vad's when we let g-boy take out Razor9.

lol
Played on the server... with Thor and netniv... good times, I kicked ass on aztec, but then it switched to siege, a map I have hated ever since the APC was removed. What's the fun in it now???
OMG...last night was sooo flippin funny.

They CT's would spawn on Italy and all get shields but one. He would get an AWP. They were spawn camping and picking off each terrorist as he came to their spawn. THose guys were getting sooo mad at them each time. I had to rush to not get yelled at but they were so funny.
Me and blazed were the shields lol. ^_^