Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I challenge Wha? in deathmatch
ok wha? You N me 1 vs 1 in deathmatch. Let me know when you can play.
if it's one on one...doesn't that defeat the purpose of deathmatch? or are you guys going to go to a populated dm server and rack up the points?
When playing either wha or pix in deathmatch, you realize the true skill involved in one on ones with this map. Such as using the arrow by the spawn pad to get to the second level, only wha uses it to curve around to the front of the second level pad, snagging the powerup faster than you can say dictionary 4 times fast. This would be a great match.
Oooo
That is going to be one hell of a game.
It will be locked server so no Noobs will be giving us points.;)
If you've never seen Wha? and me play DM, well, it's pretty wild.
Might have to figure out how to do that demo thing.
Do what demo thing?
In console type record "demoname" without the quotes. Name the demo what you want demoname was just an example. When you are done go back in the console and type stop. They will automatically save to your Ricochet folder. They will have the extension .dem
[Image: b_560x95.png]
and in Dm you can spectate, just stay out of the way
There is a way to go to spec mode in DM after you die. I think it is the same way as doing it in arena.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
go into console type bind "anykeyhere" "spectate"

anykeyhere is a variable and can replaced with any key (ie 1, a, del, shift, etc)

when you press this button you are sent into spectator mode and can view....You're basically in read-only mode...can do nada, but read (or in this case watch)