Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes happening, for the better we hope :D
Ok over the next little while you are gonna notice some changes to not just the forums but the whole site. I'm going to be steamlining things a bit more.

First change you will notice is that the Tournament section is gone. Since its over we don't need that section anymore so its gets the boot. That takes care of a large visual part of the forums.

Second change you will notice now is a new Anime section. This is something I have been thinking about for a while and figured that we might as well have one seeing as there are more then a few people here that watch anime and read manga. I have also had a few people ask me what anime was and to suggest a few animes for them to check out. When in game its hard to tell people what anime is and ones that they should check out so this will be where I send them. :D

There will eventually be more changes to the whole site but they are gonna take longer and won't be noticed till I bring them online, all thou the SR Admins might get a sneak peek... maybe :D
Please tell me you saved the rules and at least the final tier:(for the benefit of my sanity...we can just put them in a folder on the site they dont have to show up on the forums themselves since they did take up so much room
* Gwarsbane hands GRITS a straight jacket because shes not gonna be able to keep her sanity and then he runs for his life...

I knew there was something that I should have saved :/
If you have any mySQL backup's I can help set you up so you can save them off.
I do but none with the tourny stuff in them. I had already thought of that. :D