Poll: totally naked what do you put on first?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Socks
8.33%
2 8.33%
Shirt
4.17%
1 4.17%
underclothes
79.17%
19 79.17%
slacks
4.17%
1 4.17%
"never....... aint gonna happen"
4.17%
1 4.17%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting dressed
I realized this morning at the gym that I dress differently when I am around other people than I do when I get up in the morning at home or dress after a shower.

If I am wearing a dress it is all the underclothes followed by the dress then shoes but that makes sense and probably doesn’t or can’t really alternate with the 'company'..... we had about a foot of snow last night so I dressed really warm....but at home the underwear goes on first followed by jeans and then the 'other' underclothes and a shirt then finally socks and shoes.....last thing on didn’t change, sweater and coat....but surprised me at the gym this morning after my shower when I was dressing I noticed that I put on the clothes on the top half of me first and then the bottom half...socks and shoes last .....anyway it intrigued me and got me to wondering what the "norm" is for the way most people dress...of course there are always those nice days when you stay home and clothes are optional. ;)
I always put pants/shorts on first, then underwear.... then once I get yelled at I go and switch and put my underwear on THEN my pants/shorts. :D Then its usually socks then shirt.

If I'm wearing a dress, I never put on underwear. :blink::rolleyes::ghost:
yeah I like the option of an underwear free days when I wear a dress
fritoman,Jan 27 2004, 12:14 PM Wrote:yeah I like the option of an underwear free days when I wear a dress
Thats a weekend thing frito.

I never actually payed attention to it. I will do some research about this, most of it revolveing around how much free time resarch scientists have :P
Well, I rarely ever have my underwear off at all except for showering and sex. But when I get out of the shower, I throw on the underwear first just to secure things, then the pants and shirt go on. I like to leave the shirt off for a bit for stuff like brushing teeth, shaving, deodorant, that kind of thing, to keep it clean (because damn toothpaste stains can look like... something else). I pretty much wait to put on my socks until I need to go somewhere... the feet are the last thing to get covered. I think guys more so than the gals will put on underwear first, it's just more comfortable than things flying all over the place.
answer me this: why the hell do old men at the gym put on their shirts first and then continue to meander around the locker room with no pants or underwear on? are they just pleased with the effects that a prolonged exposure to gravity has had on them? i don't know but if that's the way people carried on during the 'golden age of radio', i'm glad that era is over...:angry:
Maybe its a gym thing .asm because that is where my protocol changes too...
and anon.......
it's just the way my mind works....seems some of the littlest things cause it to wonder about the scheme of life in general.:P
ok then again it might be a research scientist thing:blink:
You mean you didn't realise they were all trying to sell their bodies .asm ? That's a given.

As for me... it's whatever order I took them off in since they are in a pile next to the bed so I can dive out the door to work. Sometimes, and I mean sometimes, I might even think about changing what coat I wear and maybe sneakers instead of my boots, but other than that it's about routine....

As for the order you get dressed in GRITS... If you want a proper statistical analysis done, I'll come help out.
I have never worn a Tee shirt as an undergarment, it is way to restricting on me, but I have extreme "claustrophobia" <-spelling, so that might have something to do with it.
fritoman,Jan 27 2004, 09:53 PM Wrote:I have never worn a Tee shirt as an undergarment, it is way to restricting on me, but I have extreme "claustrophobia" <-spelling, so that might have something to do with it.
That explains why you like "open" spaces and "large" areas... ;-) But doesn't explain why you cram yourself in dark corners on CS:P
Well assumeing the undergarment does go on first I have no order of what i put on first. Whatever happens to be at the top of the laundry basket, be it pants or a shirt. Socks are probably last because i have to search for them. But i dont usually go barefoot unless its the summer and i feel like it.
You guys wear clothes?
I wear shorts and a t-shirt with a hat at home. I only do take out the Gel for school. btw ever been to a foot ball locker room after a long practice and your changing out of your pads? Man that is a scary place:blink:. everything off then we all put shirts first then helmets back on, then walk into the girls locker room right after vollyball is over. Then socks, then pants then shoes. Before practice: wash out hair, then underarmour, then socks, then pants and leg pads, then go outside and put cleats on, then shoulder pads, then finally helmet.:Dlong process takes about 15 minutes.^_^football my torture. Man i love being a defensive tackle though.:D
boxer briefs, then let everything dry, then t'shirt and shirt or just shirt, socks, then pants. then socks before pants because its easier to pull them up and shirt before pants, again easier to tuck in. Put the pants on right over the shirt. No need to button then unbutton.
Jabba brings up a good point with the tucking. You have to put on the shirt first, or it just gets messy.

I also put on my big fake muscle suit first before the shirt. The ladies say it looks quite realistic. :thumb:
i put on my thongs first thing after my bubble bath the morning. I have to make
sure i rinse off all the soap or i will get chaffed from my thong.
I wasn't thinking about more formal clothing... if I wear a button shirt and slacks (basically as part of a suit), I'll put on the shirt first to just put the pants over that for tuckage. I haven't worn a suit (or button up shirt for that matter) since graduation (June 03), so it didn't really occur to me.
Hands Tak some "Gold bond"
yeah g-boy I meant as a matter of principal I didnt realize jabba would get so specific, but then again anyone who as been associated with the military seems to get pretty specific because of mustering
Well jabba does have that crime underworld to look after on tatoine, you cant show up in jeans and Tshirts to the meetings.
naw jabba...not Gold Bond....Blue Star Ointment "stops jockitch fast.....":P

actually, i'd rather put on my GRITS bodysuit before putting on anything else.
Better than 'long-johns"....hehe.
UNDERARMOUR ROCKS ! ! ! WARNING: only use if you have a good muscle tone, and/or play football, or else people will be staring.

:offtopic:

Oh well underarmour goes on first.

btw. i was bragging about myself and my muscle tone ^_^
Yet agian i say "You guys wear Clothes????"
I have seen your picture slasher, you really should consider it please:lol:
Lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: