Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16?
Who is this 16 i keep hearing about...... better than acid..... no one that i know of can even top acid..........
I can top acid:P
Hey Slash, good to see ya. I haven't seen 16 in a while. But as to 'who 16 is', you will have to ask 16. Call 16 out in a pmail challenge!!

Anyway, I topped Acid once... for like a day! Then I was put back in my place. ;)

Anyway, I am usually on around 10pm pacific. Hope to see ya'

Beastie
oh slasher you have been gone for some time....havent seen acid in a while and he still owns but there are at least 3 players that I can think of that are right up there with acid....and I am not even including 16 as one of them...acid will have to tell you how he fairs against 16
acid went out early in the tournament but to be honest I think it was partly because he was ill and not feeling well, he wont tell people that, it is not in his nature to whine...but he came through as a professional when I told everyone "play now or forfeit" and so he played even though he wasnt feeling well (not sure he told his opponent even)
I was able to top acid.:D
doesn't count wank unless you are consistently beating him and owning some times
Oh well then...I...Beat him a couple of times.:D
Sounds like a familar Tournament experience to my own... maybe it was the pressure of G that made us both lose our matches ;-)
So when is acid usally on now a days............He usally wooped my ass but i had a lot of fun playing him
I'm wondering who these people are that best Acid so I can avoid them...
i want to know them and play them
I beat acid sometimes, he beat me sometimes, it was about half and half... depended on the time of day and such.
Removed spam. :P

I've beaten him a few times, I think maybe a 1/3 or a 1/4 of the times I've played him. Thats just a guess thou.
Gwarsbane,Feb 2 2004, 05:00 PM Wrote:Removed spam. :P
Well [Image: puke.gif] on j00!!

Oh and on topic so this post won't get deleted... um... 16 is overly arrogant.
16 is just a number. Remember that li'l padiwan one.
I was wondering how we got off on the acid topic......:P
never heard of 16... maybe ill install RC and come play^_^Damn i'm gunna be soooooo bad =(
WB Frooty:heartbeat:
:D*fluffles Grits*

btw whats with all the servers - full of n00bs... didnt even need to open my eyes to beat them :-/ where's all the good people? :S

Edit :: Is acid all 1337 now then? Don't remember everyone rating him that well when i left:P
Hmm... for like a month I was owning acid and he proclaimed me the best in ricochet... then he and about 20 others decided to get better than me. Now I just get lucky.
how do you measure who's the best though, i can say no-one owns me every round every time - does that make me the best? Nope.
I think theres a group of exceptionally good players that could be called the best - but none of them are the best, we all have good days and bad days...
I'd say theres groups of players, like "Very good", "good", "ok", "slightly n00bish" and "what-are-my-controls?"

I of course get my own catergory - along with shalk - Lag gods:D
I'd fall under, "Where's my controls"
reciprocity is the best

says so in the tournament rules :P

just teasing but you did miss the tournament and it was great...lots of players are going to put a hurting on ya...g-boy included...(he likes to camp like darkson these days shhhh don't say I told you) I might even surprise you a bit:D
Quote:I might even surprise you a bit
A bit?!?!? I havent beaten you in years, yeesh. <_<
Hey look I'm here... would've responded earlier but I cleared cookies and well password wasn't working but now it is (Thanks Gwar!). What can I say to describe who I am other than that I am a conformist to this society.
16's gotta be 17 by now.
Well said by Frooty, and heya fruitcake:olong time no seen
Wow, a lot of talk about me here!

I got beat by Razor in the tourney, and yeah, I didn't play RC for a while before that match because I was ill. Razor is the best, no doubt, the other day (my first day back from EQ) I logged on to find Razor and some other RiPs hanging out in GRITS 24/7 late at night. Razor said he took a break after the tourney too and just came back, he kicked my ass a few times, though I put up a good fight. I was complaining a lot about my bluetooth mouse and keyboard (they were really messing up my game), I just got my keyboard and usb mouse back, though, so I'd like to play him again.

About g-boy being the best, I remember how a lot of people were "the best" for a short period of time. For a few months actually, I considered myself the best, this was a few months after Gemakk stopped playing, I was simply unbeatable, then g-boy got really good and kicked my ass a whole lot, then Pique, then Shakira, I forget who came after that... and now Razor (I suppose). I think I have my best games with g-boy and anonymity these days, they both have similar styles, and I like playing people with similar styles. I can tell anon got better, he's really getting good.

Blazed, I wooped you today, as you did to me, so don't be talking smack! >:P

edit: oh right, I guess 16 is okay, I still beleive "he" is Shakira, same frickin' style, err, whatever, I don't care anymore.
Good to see u around again Acid.:)
Yeah, and thanks acid :blsh: I think we had all of our games go 3 - 2 the other night, really could have gone either way. I am still happy to see i am improving, espically after playing for so long.