Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gwar
way to be even gayer and ban me from forums
Oh so thats why ur name is crossed out.
lmao why bann pique?
i said "that is ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***" in IRC and he warned me and im sick of his goodie 2 shoes policing bullshit so i said so and he banned me.
and wait... you can say gayer but not the base of that word? im banned so i cant edit my posts
so you said g** ?..i say that all the time in irc :/
o wait hell bring up that wasn't the whole story

i said...lemme get the log

Quote:[20:33] <[LoC]Pique> dm tourny is 1v1?
[20:33] <Gwarsbane> yes
[20:33] <[LoC]Pique> well thats ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***
[20:34] <anonymity> not really, its just a series a matches
[20:34] <Gwarsbane> Pique, we don't like ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** used that way on the server or the forums and we don't like it used like that here either
[20:34] <netniV> so what is the problem with setting arena mode ?
[20:35] <[LoC]Pique> ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***in christ gwar grow some balls...im sick of your policing bullshit
way to show why you were ban from forums, and why you were kicked, temp banned and had your admin status suspened from IRC.

You couldn't control your temper. Keep it up and the temp ban that I put on will last longer. I have already posted everything dealing with this for all the SR admins to see in private and I wasn't going to post anything about it in public, but I can post what you said in IRC and here on the forums to get you temp banned if thats what you want me to.
question...why would you bann him on the forums if he is banned on irc?...
ok seeing as how you brought it up yourself.

I warned you to not use that term in there, you swore at me, I kicked you, you came back in. Wha removed your admin abilities, then kicked and banned you from there with out me even saying a word.

Then you come to the forums, saying that goodie 2 shoes have no balls, which is what you called me in there so I knew it was directed at me again so you were banned from here also.
i already posted it gwar....and i for one am sick of you watching over me waiting for ANYONE to break the rules just the tinyest bit. I saw it all the time with everyone youve had a problem with acid/soul/trip as soon as they let 1 little word slip you're on em like fly on shit. you're worse than a ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***ing bueracracy about that shit. Go ahead ban me forever...it will give me a reason to leave...only reason ive stuck around so far are the conversations we have in irc when anon isn't hitting on grits, netniv isn't correcting grammar or trying to be a smartass, and gwar isn't in sight at all
As to why you can say gayer in here, well because I can't think of all the words to put in the ban list before they are said now can I.
yeah pique does have a point..for awhile there you were watching me like a hawk..let loose..chill out for abit..i mean its a freakin word thats used not in a derogatory fashion
Quote:Then you come to the forums, saying that goodie 2 shoes have no balls

no i said "i love goodie 2 shoes. I love how small their balls are. i love how they are 48, not married and have no life"
sarcasm

\Sar"casm\, n. [F. sarcasme, L. sarcasmus, Gr. sarkasmo`s, from sarka`zein to tear flesh like dogs, to bite the lips in rage, to speak bitterly, to sneer, fr. sa`rx, sa`rkos, flesh.] A keen, reproachful expression; a satirical remark uttered with some degree of scorn or contempt; a taunt; a gibe; a cutting jest.

I took action because it was a textbook case. The suspension was to make the ban stick, and a temp ban is the normal response. It escalated so more actions were taken. I don't see the slight slip up, harassment, or power tripping.

All homphobic vulgarities fall in the same category as other bigotted remarks. I recall somebody being upset at "jewed" being used in place of "owned", and following the standard argument it shouldn't have been a problem because it meant owned, nothing more. Maybe I'll start using racial terms now, considering I'm not refering to the stereotyped people directly, it's okay.
Wha?,Feb 2 2004, 04:17 AM Wrote:Maybe I'll start using racial terms now, considering I'm not refering to the stereotyped people directly, it's okay.
dunno if thats sarcasm or not :huh:but if you look in the realworld...you will understand what % of the community says these things...its impossible to force somebody to stop saying a word that they are so use to saying
lemme just ask one more question Gwar. If someone comes over to your house and says ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***...are you gonna kick them out?
actaully wha. referring to souls quote there. do what soul says. Look into the real world and you will see that as long as the vulgarity isn't directed AT someone...its ok to say. Look how many rappers say ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** or anything like that.
If and when they explode at him for asking them not to... I know I would.

Hey, I hadn't realised that, do I ever have a lot of crime to catch up on.. sure hope people don't try to defend themselves while I murder 'em, I'd lose too much time and I'd never get caught up.
what are you talking about? your comparing murder with words?
No, I'm comparing how many people murder versus how many I murder. Obviously that many wrongs make a right.
nah hes trying to be funny...but anyways pique..stop while you are ahead and join #vvv
Pique I dont see anyway you wont be banned from the forums #vadavaka, the servers. SS you are treading on thin ice. Pique dont act like you know everything thats going on, dont act like you dont know the rules. You knew them, you broke them, now your being a whiner about it. You have displayed what not to do in these situations. One warning has turned into a full out ban from everything. Congratulations this has go to be a record.
If it's any consolation, I'll say go to #vvv too, that way there's another person to follow. Not enough to base a decision on yet, but just you wait.

Number of recommendations before peer pressured into acting: 999,998
im on thin ice..since when? :wacko: all im trying to do is defend a friend...if it involves me behing banned so be it
selling out a friend to get back onto the servers: Pricelss.
heres a little insight for ya anon..i was about 1 step away from being admin on the cs server..things happend blah blah blah..now ive havent done anything bad since then and i was gonna bring up the suggestion again to GRITS..now if i was "treading on thin ice" she wouldnt even associate with me let alone me asking her to be admin...now back on topic this isnt about me

selling out a friend wth are you talking about?..i told him to join #vvv so i can tell him to chill out so he doenst dig himself deeper..you guys forget that GRITS has the final word..i have the right to defend him if i want...i dont get off you saying selling a friend out
Pique,Feb 2 2004, 01:22 AM Wrote:lemme just ask one more question Gwar. If someone comes over to your house and says ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***...are you gonna kick them out?
When someone comes over my house I expect them to act civil.

None of my local friends say the g words so I don't have to worry about that. If someone I don't know comes with one of my friends and says it then I will ask them to not say that. Just like I asked you to not say it.

If they turn around and swear at me, guess what they are out the door. I don't care whos friend they are.

All my local friends are adults and if they come over here and swear (which they hardly ever do when they are over here) it don't bug me because I don't have any kids running around.

If there are kids around and one of my friends happens to say a swear word I will shoot them a look, if they saw another I ask them not to with kids around.

But here are the facts, it was not in my house and it was not in your house, it was on the server where we have asked people to go by whats allowed and not allowed on the game servers and on the forums.

I asked you nicely (I did not scream at you, I did not threaten you with anything) if you would not have turned around and swore at me, nothing would have happened.

You brought all this on yourself by swearing at me.
She is considering you for admin on the CS server because you know how to cheat, nothing more. Don't dellude yourself. The selling out a friend related to the you willing to get banned. Dellusion strikes again.

Edit: A famous man once said "dig up stupid"
i dont care if im banned..i have absolutly done nothing other than defend somebody...she wanted me as a admin cause ive been around alot longer than anybody here and i know what goes on..i know what scripts\hacks are out there as of right now..i know how to spot all these in a sec..thats why...all of you dont know how a hack even works..i know all the basis and she needs somebody like me