Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This should teach you youngins
A friend sent me this. I have no idea who it is, but it is obvious that these kids are morons. even if it was staged, its still funny (although i doubt someone would do this just for a joke).
:lol: I throught they had tied it to the axel of the car. I am surpirsed how long that bumper lasted.
i think he had it onto a little more than the bumper. i think it was one of those hooks that is kinda connected to the frame, but not really, because i dont think the bumper would rip off as much as it did. either way, morons. just wait till the snow melts! lol!
you just slide some wood under the tires for traction.
well that kid obviously had friends with vehicles, why did he have to move his? i guess this is a lesson for why we should try to prevent boredom.
of all the things they coulda done. . .hell if they shovelled back some of the snow outta their way they could push it backwards in neutral.
I woulda gone to wall mart and gotten a flame thrower to melt the snow, but thats awhole diffrent story :blsh:
ahhh famous thoughts

Should of, would of, could of.....

but didn't:lol:
Hmm, now I know not to attach it to the bumper. Instead attach the clip to the mirror and pull it out from the front.
Don't get that problem with a pushbike ;-)
yeah they probly hooked to a transit loop, the loops they tie the car down with when they transport them, once they got it pullout as far as the did I would have hooked on the the front and went from there but they didnt ask me. :P
why didn't they just let some air out of the tires?
those are some strong words coming from a man without pants.
*looks around* How did you know I'm not wearing any pants?!
Good question, how did you know im not wearing pants?
it wouldn't show for me
trust me, i know.