Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok
I would like to try making a clan of my own for once........ If any one wants to join just sign up Its ganna be called the Bounty Hunters (BH)
FYI im looking for new people or somewhat new or mediocre and 1 or 2 regulars
thx for notice us that u are out of RiP, u could tell us something didn't u? anyway, now its too late. gl with the new clan
He talked to me on AIM a couple of hours before he made this post. He let me know his plans.
As long as it doesn't turn into a n00bie clan like EVIL did, I'll sign up. Do you have tryouts or something scheduled?
Yeah ill try outs heck yeah ummm sunday around 12:00pm MTN TIME
Ill think about it...
Dont think too hard we dont want you to hurt yourself
Anyone else in this clan? Are we getting organized? Just want an update..
Tar, this is a Ricochet clan... not CounterStrike
OH right. . a rico clan. . . I thought he meant cs. .and wanksta said he'd think about it. . .when he's already in cdh. . You're a clan monster Wanksta!!! LW, CDH, maybe BH now. . .eh isuppose 3 isn't really that much.
Taro? Maru? TM?.......trademark? deal, I'll call you trademark.
Its not a good idea to put clans down. All the clans I have been in were a group of friends, we never recruited for skill, it was just an added bonus. You can learn to get better, but if your in a clan because they are very talanted players, and only for that reason, you are in it for the wrong reasons.
RushJet1,Feb 3 2004, 07:44 AM Wrote:As long as it doesn't turn into a n00bie clan like EVIL did, I'll sign up.  Do you have tryouts or something scheduled?
I think he was calling EVIL a noob clan 'cause they just kinda fell through the floor and didn't really put any mark in any history books or nothing.

but then again, I can't speak for him. oh.. . it may be rude but, you can't call somone ignorant just because they have a different set of values.
Uhh from what I've heard, a lot of real newbies were recrutied into EVIL (like 2 days played kinda newbs), that's why he called it a noob clan.
Yeah, not to say newbie in an offensive way like calling a veteran that isn't good a newb, they were LITERALLY newbs that got recruited, along with some very good players. It was weird. As acid said, there were a couple of one/two time players recruited.
Both of you are right: EVIL was a clan that fell through the roof so to speak, and it also recruited newbs who didn't really even know how to play. I just joined the clan on a whim, Cow Eater just said "you wanna be in this clan??" and I was like " sure, why not."

Oh well, it's over:)
Ironic this is brought up. I saw Cow Eater with the EVIL tag yesterday when I did a scan to see who was playing.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
i still wear the EVIL tag just for fun...
Hm, if BH doesn't start moving, I'm going to go back to EVIL, it actually looks like it's shaping up more now. I haven't seen you in almost a month, Slasher- where have you been?