Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Send me your designs
I am going to have t-shirts made up for everyone who plays in the DM tourney.
I need a design.... I am not very artistic...person who designs the logo we use will get credit on the shirt and a free shirt.
Can you put like custom names on the back? IE [CAKE]anonymity
you get the free tshirt with logo on it...you can put your own custom whatever where ever when you get it:D
i want this as a t-shirt..jsut for me:D

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Get two and send me one Soul ;-)
hheheh im gonna edit it and maybe add something else other than the msn butterfly...and im cutting the background out
Of all the times to be at a loss for ideas...
soulsolution,Feb 6 2004, 06:34 PM Wrote:hheheh im gonna edit it and maybe add something else other than the msn butterfly...and im cutting the background out
Hmm. Put SCO in there (I think it's SCO that's doing all the suing but my mind isn't working today as it's my day off).
Can you get that picture in a larger and higher res form? I think I found a new wallpaper.
OMG so many ideas!!!!
heres the original

As for a design you could always take a picture of the pad, and have "ricochet" above it in the ricochet font. Something like the menu on won. You can also have two guys dukeing it out on arena.
on topic please??? I am tired of opening this thread thinking there are actually creative ideas here...:blink:
because you dont realize how impossible this is gonna be...takin a game and trying to make a t-shirt is beyond anybody's talent here..you need a artist to draw up things or somebody with excellant photoshop skills to make something
I think we should snap pictures of acid having a airshot death and put that on a picture and say on the back "Got Rico?"
I know a few, let me see if I can get them to come up with some ideas.
piccy of a headshot with dont lose ur head on the back??
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
I'll get to work on it.
Hehe... hope you like this mock up.

Maybe the first line could be on the front, then the back says the 2nd line. The pic would be on the front.

lol how 'bout this one??

the Ricochet dm '04 should go on the back at the top and the front would simply be that red guy! haha