Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYERS LIST
In no particular order these are the people signed up for the tourney.
Please make sure I have your name as you want it to appear on the tournament tier....tag, spelling, capitalization etc...
the matches will be set up with multiple players the first round will have 5 players on the same map...and one referee. The top 3 scorers after 30 minutes playing time will move on to round two. those three players will have a match with the top two moving on and matching up with the other two top scorers in their tier. The top two from that match will join with the 2 winners from the other tier and play the championship game.
More information tomorrow on rules
here is the roster
Wanksta
Quickening
.asm
DragonLady
RushJet 1
[CAKE]anonymity
[CAKE]rUsh
[CAKE] wha?
slasher-186.2
Frooty
Yoshi
16-tha-pimpteen
Apex
jabba
blazed
Miagi
netniV
Zerox
g-boy
Annatar
Please correct your name as you want it to appear and send me the size you want your tshirt :thumb:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[*RiP*]g-boy

Large on the t-shirt :D
She put ME first.:wub:
Slasher-186(BH) Please if you dont mind :wub:
[DTC]Miagi
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Round two will be the three top scorers from the first match. They will play for 45 minutes with the top two players moving on to round three and match up with the other two top players. Round Three will last 60 minutes. The top two players from both tiers (total 4 players) will move on to the championship game and play until one player reaches 100 kills (bested by two). The first to reach 100 is the Champion and the next higest scorer the first runner up, second runner up and third.
Wanksta

Xtra Large Shirt
Forever_Chicken

If you still have a space left
my sisters entering.:D
Size: Womens Medium

This is cool i actually got her to play. Shes not to bad at DM but sucks at Arena.

Ill get her up on the forums soon.
yeah Slasher-186(BH) XXX please (Big Shirt for a big guy):D
Hook my name up as [DTC].ph0 if you don't mind please.. and make it a large on the T-shirt please:D
can i have one saying....

the unknowable
the ineffable
the unstoppable
the insanely bad

on the back????

nah Annatar is just fine:) Large pls.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
I gotta say this was the worst timing for the dm tourney.
wow. . .I managed to completely miss anything about or related to the dm tourny that is happening. . .well, if you need a replacement let me know.
RushJet1(BH)
MorningStar,Feb 10 2004, 08:22 AM Wrote:I gotta say this was the worst timing for the dm tourney.
How come MS? you still waiting on your computer?
Matches haven't started yet do you want to be an alternate?
FreeFall,Feb 11 2004, 12:42 AM Wrote:wow. . .I managed to completely miss anything about or related to the dm tourny that is happening. . .well, if you need a replacement let me know.
Got you FF I will give your name to the first match that needs to add a player.
Me and .asm said about correcting our names, I noticed that hadn't happened...

edit: in other threads.:)
Not waiting anymore... but well if u need alternate for some weird reason sign me up.
netniV,Feb 11 2004, 12:05 PM Wrote:Me and .asm said about correcting our names, I noticed that hadn't happened...

edit: in other threads.:)
What did you guys want them changed to? Are you looking at the list or the tier?
I changed the tier the same evening.
Ok, that seems to be right bar the thread titles ;-) Just how picky should I get ? :ph34r::wub::lol:B):ph34r: