Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not to brag but
I have the highest deathcount with elites! MUAHAHAH! TREMBLE BEFORE THE ALL POWERFUL ELITES!
I'm gonna brag... I have 65 kills, most of them with a P90! :)

Frito got a face full of P90 ammo a couple times the other night didn't you Frito :)
you shouldnt have to spend 50 rounds from a P90 to get those kills GB :P
Actually most of thsoe kills were more then 50 round LOL
http://www.holdouts.com/stats7/player_X2Fj...aWR######VhZF8.php

My #3 weapon is KNIFE rofl!

I don't take this server too seriously since most guys usually on aren't very skilled (seriously no offense, everyone sucked at one point), so I sneak around corners a lot in hopes of knifing someone, 27 knives so far.
True...we sucked at one point. We would get so much better having guidance from the elite.

PLEASE...we beg of thee....play with us...show us our errors and grant us the abliity to piss off
the common few who grace the unskilled lot.
ok fool me once...I forget I think RWS maybe razor was the culprit I might be wrong...someone followed me for half the map with knife out and finally knifed me when he got tired of laughing...happened just once. :P great way to learn I say...learn from the best so long as they don't cheat and all you can do is get better
I meant no offense, Sockhole and anon are both better than me at CS. GRITS, and others, you guys gotta learn how to use the radar and hear footsteps =)
Oh, give me the spade in Day of Defeat and I'll fix that knife quick.

Sock is very good. How DOES he do it??
Ok maybe it was sock that did it....btw acid no offense taken from me I know where I am in the pile...might be the only right about the stats...I am always on the bottom:DBUT....I surprised sockhole the other day using one of his own hiding places against him. I think I might have said this before....no one has as much fun as me, so I am happy even when I am dying....of course wish it wasnt quite so often:blsh:
her happiness is quite often reverberated when you hear her say SH*$ over the mic....LMAO!
I used to be good... ah, the days of bunnyhopping I remember... I learned how to do it well enough just before the update that eliminated it. Gah!
Anyway, I'm damn good with AK and grenades (look at my stats, how many times killed/killed by), but my weak point is sniper rifles. I "snipe" with the AK, that is I go for long range headshots, but the zoom rifles people use always get me. I've never been able to do it, EVER. I somehow lack the touch needed to move and stop in time for an accurate shot. The game does have inertia, so when I stop moving I keep moving a bit... dunno. So that's why I loathe awp and scout and the auto sniper rifles. Some seem to be able to kill with them without even thinking, the moment you're in line of sight (and often not even so), you're dead. I prefer direct confrontation, part of the reason I die a lot, and dislike sniping.
That's nothing against those who do it, I guarantee if I were good at it I would do it more often.
I have 24 knives I think:)FUN FUN
_Acid_Head_,Feb 9 2004, 05:00 PM Wrote:I meant no offense, Sockhole and anon are both better than me at CS. GRITS, and others, you guys gotta learn how to use the radar and hear footsteps =)
Sock yes, me doubt it. Just had to clear that up. I dont know why ppl keep saying I'm good, granted I do have a lot of time on my hands to practice, but I am not that good. Acid is just as good as me, if not better. Sock is on a whole diffrent plane of existence. And GRITS hacks, so her 100 - 1 scores dont count :P
Tak the Cruel,Feb 9 2004, 05:05 PM Wrote:her happiness is quite often reverberated when you hear her say SH*$ over the mic....LMAO!
Why I never:blsh:
GRITS,Feb 10 2004, 02:22 AM Wrote:
Tak the Cruel,Feb 9 2004, 05:05 PM Wrote:her happiness is quite often reverberated when you hear her say SH*$ over the mic....LMAO!
Why I never:blsh:
She's right, she never once said that....

.... it was many times ;-)
I am still spitting out p90 bullets from Gwar, :angry: I have a great time playing but sometimes I dont do very good and when I dont play up to my expectations it kinda pisses me off, so I have to remember that I dont give a crap about my score and move on.
Amen brudda....amen.

Here's wut you do....

someone ticks you off....save and buy the 'noobstick'...the autoshotty.

Then pummel them with this curse upon mankind until they cry uncle.

NOTE Just don't try it against an awp.
if you wanna go up against awp just keep moving... randomly! I managed to avoid it for a while... however, remember some hog it like a baby's blanket *cough no names :-D cough* and so to those ones you should do the Monty Python's Holy Grail:

Quote:Run away
Run away!
I LIKE the arctic warfare magnum alot....I like scoped weapons period. There is just something pure and fun about
quietly putting the crosshairs on someone's head all the way across the map and safely loosing a supersonic round
into their jelly. It keeps you out of harm and lets you get the job done for your other teammates. Don't flame the
scope.
Its a usefull and does take more skill then ppl give them credit for. I am not bad with the auto snipers, need to get better with the awp.
happy to say i am 105 of 105 eligible