Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toadstool and banana juice
These two guys werent hacking but a menace to society. Toadstool stole Fritos name and changed it to grape rape while flaming and banana juice was flaming alot of the regulars.

Name:Toadstool
Steam ID: 0:1:465928
Offense: Flaming and Name Stealing
Time: 12:30 Mountain Time

Name: banana juice
Steam ID: 0:1:1719191
Offense:AFK and Flaming
Time: 12:30 Mountain Time

I left an XXX for each of them.

People there:
Blazed
.asm
Frito aka. grape ape
acid_head
Jabba
netniV
Me
yes, but they were very boarder line, but its nice to have here for there records, that way we can put on a watch list.
Odds are we wont see them again. Too be honest I'm surprised we got cs regulars like mail man, ltrain, and freakstyle/bombsquad.
and i think that is cool, mail and ltrain have been really fun to play with
i don't know what was going on between the two since they were both not on my team and using teamspeak or teamchat. someone did steal tak's name for a bit but as soon as i was on it, he was gone.

i really don't know how these people find us given the thousands and thousands of cs servers. you'd think they would already have their favorites lined up. i think that the csers that come and play at vad's cs really like the server and the people. everything's chill...not too too serious. just today, i've heard some good comments from non-regulars. we should be pleased that a lot of people outside of ricochet are giving us a chance and coming back...we run a good show. i'm a little xenophobic though....just yesterday, i turn a round and no one from ricochet is around...just strangers...it felt a little scary and intimidating like an actual cs server.^_^
its fun, we are an actual cs server, but they still have to enjoy the same. that is why i'm having so much fun; Guys and Gals, remember, this is our server and it will get around quick that people don't cheat or swear(to much) and will come.

ps, a question i have, there seems to be alot of shots going thru the wall, i don't get hit cause i just basically charge
,but afterword I see alot that killed thru a 5 ft wall, can anyone explain the fault, tonite i saw quite q bit
someone kept on shooting me when I was in nobodies sight. . .I was standing against the back wall on the ct side of the underpass (de_dust) you know. . .where ct's snipe from. . .as far as i know you can't be seen standing that far back from the edge.
it's like in real life; if you fire a 50 calibre round through dry wall, whatever is on the otherside will get hurt a bit by moving debris. it's not completely realistic though and some mappers make poor materials choices (i really don't know how much flexibility they are given)....probably my example isn't realistic either but i think that's the reasoning. on cs_assault, it's become common practice to just spray the wall with the door from the outside to hurt terrorist campers on the inside near the door.

i get hit by some bs shots all the time....but i think usually it's either luck or something sticking out that i may not be aware of. the colt, in particular, sticks out way far and can give you away...even though, from your viewpoint, you may look like you are hidden completely.
The camera has always been a little warped. I did some experiments with my brother, the camera is actually in the models chest. So if your crouching beside something that isnt very tall, the top of your head maybe visible, and even if you are staring right at them, they will still nail you through a wall.

I think the best way to tell for wall hacks is to see if they consistently nail you and other people through walls.
Lots of people find out about the "special walls" that you can shoot through that people usually hide behind or rush right into, I know of one in dust2 that's probably 10 feet thick and another 5 footer in prodigy, it's probably not realistic, but it's there.
You sure I was there ? ... they wouldn't have lasted long had I of been and noticed. I woulda had them kicked and probably banned (temp at the least).