Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UT2004 Demo server now up
From Holdout's:

Took me a while, but I got you a UT2004 Demo server to play with. They
changed a few things and had to figure out what.

IP: 199.218.8.92

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He gave me the web link to admin it. I asked him to keep it up for the weekend if he can. Right now it is on straight DM. I would like to test most of the modes out to get the feel. So far I ping around 100 but I was alone. I don't know how it wil act with more on. It is a 16 player server.

All are welcome and have fun.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Me thinks I will download the demo tonite.
I just tryed out the server, its pretty nice. I have good ping of 70 or 80. Some of the deathmatch is fast and fun, Its like rico with walls and guns.:lol:
I have bots going to spur up action. Why they leave and don't come back after the frag limit is hit is beyond me. I have to keep manually adding them. They are tough too especially on Assault.
Server has been pretty full for the past hour or so on Assault. Makes me very happy to see that if I go through with this my money will be put to good use.
I got another reply back from Holdout's about keeping the server up for the weekend. Stefan said it would be no problem and that he might get his friends to test the server out aswell.

So it will be up for at least the weekend. I do not know about after that. If you want to test your ping it is there for you.
can we add png's server to the server page?
how long will this server be up you think? stefan is probably going to want some sort of compensation soon isn't he?