Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures
looking quite smug there vash... its like "haha i stole all your underwear and got away with it ^_^"
lol.:)
either that or you're thinking .... You lookin at me?! ARE YOU LOOKIN AT ME?!

if noone find thats funny - please forget you ever read it:)
hehe, don't take it the wrong way Trigun, but you look like the token black dude;). I'd prolly be that but im not black:P
I should get some pictures up of me from my Mexico trip soon. I don't think none of yall seen me:ph34r:
Here are some picturs of me on two separate trips to Acunia, Mexico. In the pictures of me in the car to the side, i had to sit like that for like 2 hours, an im 6'4<_<

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

sry, there kinda big:huh:, but the guys next to me are my good friends

:wacko:

you look about 13 on that first pic, then holding a beer in the third:oisn't that illegal ?:P
lol im 20, about to be 21, and those pics are of me in Mexico:P, the first pics are the most recent...
Well you look better then the kid in your avatar :D
Sure Why Not...?

Yet Another (miss amazingly gorgeous Grits best be putting hers up as well)

Last but not Least...

hehe. you look like one of my brother best friends:P
Blazed u got the same exact necklace as i am wearing right now. (Its not really mine but im "borrowing" it from my friends who are out of town whos house we are partying at every night...:P)
lol, my exgirlfriend from like 3 years ago gave it to me, I never really take it off, some people say its because i don't want to forget her, i say its cuz im lazy. Prolly a little of both:P
anyone else want a necklace like blazed and wanks? I use to make heshi necklaces as a youngun and still have a LOT of the supplies left....I think I have one that is very much like that one but with a shark tooth that hangs in the middle. :lol:
hippies live in the new millineum

btw cloud nice pics and I didnt have to beg nor threaten this time:thumb:
wow, cloudy is growing up.
Ill take one GRITS!!! kinda looks like a sharks tooth one I bought in florida but have sense lost :angry:
Thats cool GRITS. I think you should put plastic rings around it to resemble frisbees.
Code:
                                       O
                                     --|--
                                      _|_
                                     /     \

there i am......
fr00ty where you from?

and quick... yer sisters hot man.
I spent 45 minutes trying to get a decent pic from my webcam, and this is the best I could do.
[Image: cam.jpg]
In the desert I saw a creature, naked, bestial, Who, squatting upon the ground, Held his heart in his hands, And ate of it. I said, "Is it good, friend?" "It is bitter -- bitter," he answered; "But I like it." "Because it is bitter, And because it is my heart."
- stephen crane
craash it is useless you cant get a good pix with a webcam unless you have shalks cam :P
Crash has one of those game chairs i used to sell about 10 yrs ago.
Relinquish im from UK mate:)
OK turtle aka tozzar is taking waay to long to post a picture and I did promise if it took him more than a week I was going to post his pic of him when he was 12 so here it is
OK turtle aka tozzar is taking waay to long to post a picture and I did promise if it took him more than a week I was going to post his pic of him when he was 12 so here it is

My goodness you look much older then 12 there hehehe:)cute. Thx Grits bout time some pic of his was up heheheheheeheh.
well I said to GRITS i would give her one week to post and...

So here she is.

When she was 12...