Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures
looks like someone "fall down and go boom"
am I the one who has to ask what happened? or is it, that i'm just the last to know heh:p
I know :P
is that a big dumbass for being in the wrong place that you couldn't control?, A for effort i see.sorry that there was no back up.
Ok, I have an updated pic.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

:huh:is that your house?
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
I would like if people cut down the size of the pictures :-/ They are way big for 1024 browsing
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
I wish that was my house. Its one cool looking Hut.
I would guess it was an updated pic Dawg, cus in your tat thread your hair was really blond.....well atleast on the ends :P
finnally got the video...this is what happened

http://pique.iown.org/myfall.avi 17 megs

/edit Gwars you may not wanna watch this...you might shoot yourself after hearing the f word so many times
Good one. How long did it take for you to get your memory back?
It it just this pc that doesn't see a video or do other people see just a black sceen with talking?
a stop at the falls

it is most fun to go out on the first run of the day where they test how far into the falls they will let people go that day ...this is where I saw my first rainbow ring....it is a complete circle of a rain "bow" and it was the brightest truest colours

Niagra Falls may be commercial and 'hookie' but the natural sites are beyond description
You would need the divx codecs snow. http://www.divxmovies.com/codec/

You forgot to put "Do not try this at home". Just think, now everyone is going to go out and do that.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

so was that just a loss of short term memory? Or did you forget everything for a bit there?

and as for jabba. stop travelling, it's not fair. mwahaha!
the only thing i remember from that is gagging myself later cause i felt nausicous...my friends tell me that was a good 1:30 - 2 hours after the fall
another

Pique,Aug 2 2004, 06:25 PM Wrote:finnally got the video...this is what happened

http://pique.iown.org/myfall.avi 17 megs

/edit Gwars you may not wanna watch this...you might shoot yourself after hearing the f word so many times
Awesome video, keep em coming :thumb:
jabba you from new york?
Ok I reduced some of the sizes of the pics on this page so ppl with slower computers can check this thread in less than 4 hours

Pique....please be more safe next time, the jump was good but it looks like you didnt wax the bench and so your back skate sticks
it also looks like you have some pretty decent friends who were truly concerned for your well being...i.e. they didnt move you , picked up your glasses for you and didnt haul ass out when you looked like you were seriously hurt.
not sure how long you were out, I probably would have called an ambulance....but then again I am not a testosterone driven teenage guy
glad nothing too permanent happened but keep a close eye on things for a while please:(

doc grits
wow
your exactly right grits.
the bench wasn't waxed enough.
i kept blaming it on my front foot slipping forward...but we have video of my doing the bench before and that's exactly what happened there too, my backfoot stuck.
And my friends did move me...its not on that video clip tho. I was on my back moaning and they sat me up...i SHOULD have gone to the hospital. guess they didn't think so. and they couldn't ditch me...my car, my aunts cottage, and my aunts boat to wakeboard on:D 2 hours from our hometown...they weren't gonna ditch me.
Pique, I just saw the video....... Damn that fall was hard! reminds me of some of the spill's I used to take on my skate & snow board.
Hooray for reviving old threads. I got some decent pics of myself. I'm leavin for Seattle soon and figured I'd get one in here before I don a mohawk or some other drunken fad.

and one more. $20 cameras kick ass.

:huh: is sage...smiling!? ^_^
Uh.....no.....stfu....

Yeah, i'm a man of action. I hate my smile when I force it, i'm usually laughing though. I'm not all bad!
look its me!
[Image: me3.jpg]
and me again cause anon said I looked like I was going to kill him or something.

[Image: me.jpg]
Quote:....figured I'd get one in here before I don a mohawk or some other drunken fad.

ya! lol i got a haircut just recently , same reason i posted my pic before now.. except my new hair isn't the cause of drunkeness