Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wolfenstein: enemy territory
hey, anyone play(ed) enemy territory? it was supposed to be a retail expansion pack for RTCW but they decided to release it, not only for free..but as a stand-alone game...so you don't need any other game installed to play it. if you like dod, i really recommend you try it. but dod will probably feel pretty cheesy after you play this one. this game gives me that 'saving private ryan' rush. oh yeah, there are over 2000 et servers.

wolfenstein: enemy territory
I tried that game too, Its fun, but i though it was a little to fast for a war game<_<. Not to many people wanna work as a team in 'ET' compared to dod. Still a good game though. I like the air strikes you can call in. :)
my old clan started in that game and came over to CS, might want to get together with some of the L.w clan and see if they want to get a game going.
This is some good stuff!!! And its FREE!!!!!<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->

[Image: 4393_06.jpg]

[Image: 4393_07.jpg]

[Image: action.jpg]

[Image: 4393_12.jpg]

[Image: sco34.jpg]
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
Err Fuzzy we're talking about another game. They want to do series of &quot;Enemy Territory&quot;-games with the same gameplay but other units n stuff now, what you posted pics of is &quot;Enemy Territory: Quake Wars&quot; and we're talking about &quot;Return To Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory&quot;:)

Well I played RTCW:ET and it's really a great game but you need to be in a clan to really have fun.