Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Feb 24 2004, 03:31 PM] I know he cant have wall hacks because i did react faster then he did around corners and such.
no no, its when he clicks on mouse1, it'll automatically aim to the person that his screen sees... he probably turned it off once in a while because some people do say things... u guyz just catch him at the rong time... i wish my demo worked...
He does hack, he started playing like a god damn nub (which he IS) after I started accusing him of hacking. Ban his ass plstksla
FINALLY! someone else believes us. .

Quote:I  suppose it is possible that he's just so good he kept shooting me through walls.

if you didn't catch it ^ that was sarcasm.
yeah thanks acid, i got more demos, vad was in server also, ghost got slapped a coupletimes after owning vad outta no where, and he turned it off rite away and sucked!

someone do something
well... someone banned him..who?
Quote:Im changing my statement. Yesterday in office, he was pulling about 95% of his kills were headshots. Bullshit headshots with the crappy ct auto sniper rifle. He always knows where to look too. Ask Grape or Acid. I dont like ratting people out, and Ghost was nice, but these kinds of things have to be looked into.

This is why I accused him of wallhacking, he wouldn't make it obvious, but every single time someone was about to walk out of a corner he would be prepared by aiming right at that exit for him to shoot head-level. Hell I walked around another part of office the whole way and OUT OF NOWHERE this fool strafe jumps looking right at me (again, I was walking the whole way), he got me at the first exit where the stairs are, I know nobody would've been so bold to jump like that, checking that spot, at that very moment like he did, anybody that wasn't cheating would've been more wary about the above window where I could've picked him off. He claims he doesn't hack, and if you guys that were there remember, he didn't know (or was pretending he didn't know) what I was talking about when I asked him "How did you know?". Bullshit, I say!
I banned him today, SS was watching and got a demo. I was watching him (forgot to get a demo) but even to my CS noob eyes he was cheating.

I'm setting up an easier way to upload files for us to check out. I want to set it up so that people can upload a dem file and a txt file. The text file will have all the info in it of who is cheating and that stuff that will be worked out later.

I'm hopeing to set this up by tomorrow sometime.

If anyone has a demo of ghost, contact me and I will give you FTP info for now.
Oh well, I suppose he was hacking then. With the whole going from super to super newb, Acid. You saw me and I started doing HORRIBLE. Hell I dropped from rank 15 to 50 something or other. Also the whole not remembering getting hit in the head if it's not how you die. Oh I remember. I'm conditioned to immediately become irritated by that stupid *dink* sound. >_< And the infamous no-more-helmet-*splat AGH* sound.

Cheers! ^_^

Edit : BTW...off topic but since when have I been a charter member? =P
I'm with SoulEvan. . when did I become a charter Member?? well, more-so why did I.