Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caster Troy
GOD THIS GUY WAS F'ING ANNOYING ! ! ! ! I got a demo and left two xxx's. Man u should have seen him. Im telling United Admins about this one as they were looking for him. I am myself a member of the United Admins. He is part of the clan [Mygot] which is a cheat maker clan. Man my score is dead. God i cant stand people like him. Im sending u the demo grits. Myg0ts the hack clan huh...I think its the ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** ass disgrace to cs clan.
I would like to see it.
caster troy has been banned for speed hacking. I also have a short demo available to anyone who wants to see it.
Yeah, i was the one who banned him and left a XXX in the logs. I saw his speed hack that rush is talking about. He would move much faster over short distances. I know i didnt lag because in the amount of time i would have lagged (1 sec tops) he was much further then he should have been. We were playing assualt, he was holding a glock, and was around the ct spawn. He was at the center building and made it almost to the warehouse in assualt, not the entrances, but covered a lot. I banned him as soon as i saw that.

I trust rUsh's judgement about hacks, so i came in and spectated for a bit just to make certain. He was hacking <!--emo&amp;&lt;_&lt;-->&lt;img src='http://www.vadavaka.com/forums/html/emoticons/dry.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='dry.gif'&gt;<!--endemo-->

edit: steam id is 0:0:1927628 if you want it
i only played with him once and he didn't hack. . .I didn't know he awas a part of myg0t, weren't they partially responsible for the hl2 leak or something?
I only noticed he was an a-hole and left some XXX's about his attitude... same with someone who appeared to be a friend of his, random_hero.
Interestingly I had people comment it to me, but whenever I watched I couldn't pick anything out that I hadn't seen with other people like DareDevil or to an extent Ghost, so I had to leave him in for a bit. He quickly left after that (not sure if another admin booted him out but they didn't let me know via chat).
yeah he kept killing me behind walls and everywhere else for that matter but I wasnt sure if he was hacking or just pissing me off because he was killing me so I left him in.
hey, i was the one who left the XXX's first...:P
Taromaru,Mar 2 2004, 10:24 AM Wrote:Weird how his name is a not so obscure Three Kings reference.
Huh?
You are wrong there. Castor Troy was the name of Nicolas Cage's character in the movie Face Off with John Travolta.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I dont think its from face off. Although i could be mistaking, it has been awhile since i've seen that movie. BTW the name doesnt sound familar to me at all.
It is from Face-Off just do a search for the movie.
[Image: b_560x95.png]