Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... I'm back. :D
and as usual I have an idea.:)I know most of you will hate it, but ah well...

Make a League of extroardinary gentlemen (or women because lord knows the women of ricochet kick my ass). Basically it would be like a tournament situation except you don't sign up for it....you get elected by your peers from here. You might think of it like a fantasy team sort of thing.

You'd have two teams to be two tiers basically. You'd pick say 16 players from all ricochet players (this reduces numbers, makes sure it's even, and keeps players who are jackoffs out) and once they are picked choose how the teams will be split up. Then I guess you could vote on your team as you would in a fantasy team poll. The two teams could either play amongst each other and produce the best player from each to take each other on OR you could just do it tourney style where one from each plays each other and so on.

Just an idea...feel free to bash, flame, or possible expand upon:):):)
Sounds cool...i think its a good idea.:)
I cant get 5 guys to set up a time to play you wanna try and get 16 ?
you can ALWAYS get me;)
I think we should finish the DM tourney first.
Quote:you can ALWAYS get me
Good, we could probably use another substitute for the tourney.
Hell yea! I'm in!
Actually anon, I think that was cloud's charming way of saying he wants to have sex with grits.
hah, not quite g-string. See not all guys are interested solely in that.
Hey hey now, first off, only shakira gets to call me that. Second, yes, it is the sole thing on all guys minds. And third, you're denying that comment and the wink icon were innuendo?
Quote:See not all guys are interested solely in that.

ROFL
I meant in a different manner gboy...I'm dead serious....there's a reason I'm still a virgin...I don't honestly care about doing that as of yet...and this topic got WAY off topic, so how bouts we get back to the original topic? k, thx.
I like the idea if we can get the times set...
*wonders how much span he can fit into a post*

anyway back to topic.....
yes? lol, id be up for it if its arena based but it won't be so i dont think i am:)

***Gwarsbane wonders if he can hit someone through a monitor for doing a bunch of spam***

:P
LOL....i like GRITS comment. Good luck getting this organized. They have been playing a DM tourney for over a month now and have gotten like 1 match in if I'm correct. Logisitcs nightmare.

BTW....good to see ya Cloud
We only have the steam match that needs to be played and most people are working on scheduling round 2 at the moment.
Yea I officially hate steam, but I love all you guys. Missed ya all (even gboy and acid) and it's great to be back...now if I can only get this damned steam to work. I will speak with the high ups about this idea of mine and see the thing I meant to say initially is that I expect we'll have people who won't follow thru, but if you notice they aren't the "regulars". The "regulars" tend to play a lot and I'm sure we could get them in for sure, but we'll discuss it more once this dm tourney is done with. :wacko:
sounds awsum to me i hope you get this thing going i think it would be fun to participate in it.