Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys IM going to play 1.5
Hello. Well anywayz My name for ricochet in 1.5 use to be Trigun=Vash=Deagle. Gwarsbane should remember me cuz i use to cus all the time I was banned for a day. But anywayz. I sucked in 1.5. Now I play ricochet in 1.6 and lately I have seen lots of people Coming from 1.5 ricochet to 1.6. And they are good players I played a few of them. Well Sinced I played for about A year Now im real good. I Jus want say Thank you Reprocity For showin me moves hehe. Well im going to download 1.5 again and play in Grits server or whatever. And have fun! And by the way Reprocity has been tellin me about tourneys and stuff. How can I join?<!--emo&amp;:)-->&lt;img src='http://www.vadavaka.com/forums/html/emoticons/smile.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='smile.gif'&gt;<!--endemo-->
o thats reall funny trigun saying that you are &quot;good&quot; well if you are good than i and just about everyone les sucks so that sucks lol. enyways i wanted to know if you are still gona play 1.6 cause i think i would be mad if you didn't play it enymore.
cartman, i don't know about u, but Vash can say he is good, ppl told him that. and i myself played him and i think he is very good. by ppl reaction for him i would understeand im good too. gl in 1.5 Vash:)and gl in tryout to RiP ^_^
shalk i was using some sarcasim i know im good but he is way better than me i don't know how he gets so many shots in air... and it looks like he only started playing a few months ago how he get so good so fast?
bahh you havent seen good till you played me:)
That's very true... SS makes everyone look good.
lol :lol:
Yeah... most of the older people play in old-style Ricochet.
As for me, I don't even think I play anymore. :wacko:
t|'.'t|