Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things to do on a new map.
Alright so gump, and I are playing in this new map by craash which is a whopping 3 megs, so downloading it from a server would be crazy.

Anyway I started to get bored in the bouncing chamber and realized I can spray the walls.

Now about the spray.... Things to do with someone else's spray... Like for example, Dragonlady's!!!

Behold the DL shrine... Took quite along time... Rush dropped in as I was finishing the final touches and probably thought I was weird, but all well, I had fun and gump... I don't know gump did you have fun?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

He totally missed a spot
What can I say but thank you hehe I love that so cute
Maybe i should try making one for DL...:)
That's pretty sweet, but DragonLady deserves a proper shrine... that's why I'm working on DL_shrine.bsp.
:urock:
In the desert I saw a creature, naked, bestial, Who, squatting upon the ground, Held his heart in his hands, And ate of it. I said, "Is it good, friend?" "It is bitter -- bitter," he answered; "But I like it." "Because it is bitter, And because it is my heart."
- stephen crane
... and feel free to admin_slap me for spamming, but all of my maps are available from my site and here. Multi is the heftiest by far, but why wait for any to download? Get 'em ahead of time!
In the desert I saw a creature, naked, bestial, Who, squatting upon the ground, Held his heart in his hands, And ate of it. I said, "Is it good, friend?" "It is bitter -- bitter," he answered; "But I like it." "Because it is bitter, And because it is my heart."
- stephen crane
Sounds like a challenge to me... The map is cool, but the hardest thing is actually fighting in it, well "FALL" is a pretty good section that I like, bounce section is for fun, flow is for gathering powerups I take it, and slide is... just insane... :blink:

As far as the DL_shrine.bsp I don't believe you have the spray :D...

The most interesting thing about this map is craash has an ingenious spawn protection area.

Everyone spawns in a circle in a room, and I believe he has a discreturn surrounding the players in a circle and it works quite effecively, you can't shoot out of the circle and others cant shoot in. I did find somethign odd though, I was hosting a server and gump was in the circle with me(NO!) and he couldn't kill me, but I somehow killed him with decap when I went up to him... Maybe it was because I had cl_solid_players 0?

nice shrine.....
can we say power-up hogg Miagi? or no one else noticed that because they were staring at DL?
Somehow the decap disc makes it far enough to kill... hope you have "stopsound" bound to an easy key! I probably shouldn't admit this but I have the spray... can't remember if I ripped it from the game server or if I got it from your website. At this point you may be wondering if I'm a freak or a geek or what... I'm 50%* Freak, 40% Geek, 5% Spaz, and 5% Unknown.

*Contents measured by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping.
- stephen crane
other things to do on a new map

1. watch miagi create another shrine
2. start spraying over his shrine
3. get beaten
4. get beaten more
5. get creatively beaten using admin abilities and the properties and/or bugs in the map
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
I wouldn't call it beaten...

I just bound a key to "admin_execall speak hgrunt/move!;say INTRUDER!;admin_execclient annatar say IM GUILTY!;admin_teleport annatar 1243 -4512 1234"

While those aren't the actual coords, I had the coords set up so he landed into a teleporter and out of MY SHRINE!!!

Besides, I only did it when you threatened the existence of my SHRINE!!!

awwwww he was cute about it poor thing lol
I think i'll just puke on the floor now... ROTFL
Just as long as its AWAY from the shrine!!! Yoshi you miss everything... You missed DL and gump drunk in cs_jeep_rally2, when I killed DL with the grenade in TS, and now the shrine...

Careful, don't puke into the teleporter!
- stephen crane
You can decap because for the discreturn to work the disc actually has to touch it and the only way it can touch the discreturn is if there is actually a DISC there. So if you go right up to somebody in a discreturn and hit decap, youll kill em.
Sounds like a good system, but how does it not get in the way?
for the record i wasnt threatening the existence of the shrine.... i was just vandalising it.

kids these days eh??
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
admin_execall speak hgrunt/move!;say INTRUDER!;admin_execclient annatar say IM GUILTY!;admin_teleport annatar 1243 -4512 1234;admin_slay annatar;admin_slap annatar;admin_bury annatar

:P

No. Whenever you sprayed one of DL's sprays disappeared. So technically you were threatening the existence of the shrine. ^_^I guess there's a limit to the number of sprays allowed.

I was wondering what the heck you were doing- I didn't see the spray.