Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A proper shrine for DragonLady
Miagi had fun in one of my ricochet maps making a shrine to DragonLady, so I decided to actually make a shrine.
OK... to be honest I decided to make several, as any goddess should have a back-up temple in case the first is destroyed by unbelievers.

Attached Files
.zip   dl_shrine1.zip (Size: 658.89 KB / Downloads: 17)
In the desert I saw a creature, naked, bestial, Who, squatting upon the ground, Held his heart in his hands, And ate of it. I said, "Is it good, friend?" "It is bitter -- bitter," he answered; "But I like it." "Because it is bitter, And because it is my heart."
- stephen crane
I downloaded it, but purely in the intrest of science.
:huh: Looks like another restraining order DL ^_^. Oh and for some reason dl_shrine1 didnt show up in my map list so I had to make a game and do a map dl_shrine1. Heh DL... Should I start running for having your sprays on my site? B)
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

No need to waste $40 on a restraining order, I'm mostly harmless.

I'd like to thank Miagi for the idea, DragonLady for the inspiration, insomnia for the time, and OCD for keeping me on task. :wacko:
In the desert I saw a creature, naked, bestial, Who, squatting upon the ground, Held his heart in his hands, And ate of it. I said, "Is it good, friend?" "It is bitter -- bitter," he answered; "But I like it." "Because it is bitter, And because it is my heart."
- stephen crane
Is anyone other than me intrigued by the reason behind 'why' craash knows how much a restraining order cost?
no. I dont wanna know. btw kraash, i also had that idea separately, but didnt manage to install valve hammer editor properly. havent a clue what ive done to it, therefore your walkthru wasnt very helpful:P
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
Yeah, my little page assumes you're already mapping and just need help with the details of Ricochet. This is a good setup guide, but you'll have to substitute "ricochet" for "TFC" or whatever other mods are mentioned. If you're new to mapping (or if "it's been a while") check out all of the "In the beginning..." tutorials.
- stephen crane
Quote:Oh and for some reason dl_shrine1 didnt show up in my map list

prolly because he didn't include a info_ricochet enity...i dunno...havn't played the map yet