Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
something weird
When i minimize ricochet this is what happens (see picture). I updated the drivers to go play the splinter cell 2 demo so im pretty sure it has something to do with that. Just thought you guys would get a kick out of the pic.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Told you the arrows move :P, and you thought I was making that up when I said that everytime I fell... LOL thats weird the pad textures and arrow textures disappear.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Splinter Cell 2?!
You can still tell where they are, i just dont like it much. Plus I minimize a lot to check up on stuff, change songs, stuff like that.

Edit: and yes splinter cell pandora tommorow. It looks quite good, but i still have to complete the first one, only got it a few days ago.
First one made my computer crash way too often, tried my best to fix the crashing issue because that game was badass:(
Do you minimize from in-game or menu screen? If I don't drop to the menu I get all kinds of craziness until I hit <esc> and resume game.
In the desert I saw a creature, naked, bestial, Who, squatting upon the ground, Held his heart in his hands, And ate of it. I said, "Is it good, friend?" "It is bitter -- bitter," he answered; "But I like it." "Because it is bitter, And because it is my heart."
- stephen crane
Game, I should try the esc and resume tho.

I ended up buying splinter cell for xbox partly because they didnt have it for PC, and partly because of hardware issues. In the 1st SC demo I couldnt use the IR gogles, it would just crash.