Poll: What do you find sexiest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pool Table
12.12%
4 12.12%
Whipped Cream
18.18%
6 18.18%
Spam/Grits
15.15%
5 15.15%
Whips
0%
0 0%
Me (Wanksta)
9.09%
3 9.09%
Santa Claus
3.03%
1 3.03%
Paint
0%
0 0%
Spandex
15.15%
5 15.15%
Feet
9.09%
3 9.09%
Water
18.18%
6 18.18%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you find sexy?
I was just sitting in my room kinda bored and i was thinking...I wonder what strange things turn you guys on. #5 isnt that strange though.
This is probably one of the hardest polls. Water is such a broad topic. There is the act of pouring water over parts of your body or making love in or under water. Plus the temperature of the water has to be just right. Certian things on both male and female anatomy change in size depending on the water tempreature.

Whipped cream is good, but you have to also bring in the strawberries and choclate sauce. Then you have to have a shower afterwards, which brings us back to the water issue. Although I work in produce, so I could probably pick up some good strawberries. You could also work the spam in with the strawberries, otherwise, its not a meal.

Spandex is good, depending who is in it. :wub: You guessed it, it was wank :huh: :blink:

I'm not into the whips. I guess I should learn though incase we are taken over by the planet of the apes.

Feet, not really my thing either. It takes a really excellent looking foot to look average. When was the last time you heard someone say "check out the toes on her"

Santa Claus... I belive thats illegal, not to mention completly immoral.

Paint can be. But if it is I think you should stop watching the home and garden network.

I feel sorry for anyone who finds a pool table sexy. Belive me your friends won't live it down.
hands
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Mar 26 2004, 02:57 PM] I feel sorry for anyone who finds a pool table sexy.  Belive me your friends won't live it down.
what about the things that can be done on a pool table?? You were talking about things water can be involved with so why not a table!!

but I voted null all the same. . .or was it #5;)aw now I'm too late
You make horrible polls.
I vote grits
Quote:what about the things that can be done on a pool table?
Playing hockey has taught me one thing. Never piss of people carrying large sticks. Espically when you interfere with their game.

Edit: the GRITS thing was spam. I think some sr admin who happens to be a large JABBA! like thing changed it.
I just thought spam would stand a better chance of getting votes
Spam/Grits
the breakfast food right?
i choosed the option me:)cuz i didn't notice Wanka, and i find me VERY SEXY ^_^
Yes yes shalk... u dont hafty explain ur self.. we all know about u and wanksta ;)
Thanks for bringing my poll back to life...
Water!!! definetly
The wind is quite sexy especially when its cold.:)
A mirror is sexy cause I can see myself in it:D
yeah but your always havin that problem with it shattering when you look at it:D

I would have to say water..... and wanksta just looking at your name tells us you enjoy your self too much.... too often:D