Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My latest map
I still haven't uploaded it to my site, get it here or wait while it downloads. If you played test.bsp on my server rename it rc_lt1" and skip the download. :)
In the desert I saw a creature, naked, bestial, Who, squatting upon the ground, Held his heart in his hands, And ate of it. I said, "Is it good, friend?" "It is bitter -- bitter," he answered; "But I like it." "Because it is bitter, And because it is my heart."
- stephen crane
ss?
_Acid_Head_,Apr 1 2004, 05:48 AM Wrote:ss?
eh?
In the desert I saw a creature, naked, bestial, Who, squatting upon the ground, Held his heart in his hands, And ate of it. I said, "Is it good, friend?" "It is bitter -- bitter," he answered; "But I like it." "Because it is bitter, And because it is my heart."
- stephen crane
ss=screenshot or my name..doubt he is asking for me ;)
Screenshot...
lol... at first I thought he was calling you, but you never posted. :)

I'm too lazy to resize it, here's a link instead of the image.
- stephen crane
ok that could give you a headache

do you like that original map? I forget what it is called but I use to love to play it with this one group
Yeah i love that map, its called rc_deathmatch.
If it reminds you of rc_deathmatch it's time for me to quit mapping. Oh well, 'twas a good run while it lasted.
- stephen crane
It doesn't look like dm1, but any extremely symmetrical deathmatch map will always feel similar.
I disagree with that statement. Arena is also symetrical. There are different styles and levels to symmetry.:)
I used extremely in there.